Topic: Sumatran Rat-Monkey's Ban Appeal

Offline SumatranRatMonkey

• I Posted!
  • SumatranRatMonkey has no influence.
So there is a guy on the server we are playing on trade_minecraft and his name is a bunch of random symbols. Someone asks how make your name like that and some people do it. I do it and I am banned for name hacking. I was not trying to hack or anything just trying to have fun.In conclusion I do not believe I should of been banned and would appreciate it if I was unbanned.
Thanks
Game:Team Fortress 2
Time:8:00 PM
Reason:Name Hacking
MyIgn:Sumatran Rat-Monkey
Id: (STEAM_0:0:76741829)
Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:41:02 pm by SumatranRatMonkey

Posted: March 08, 2016, 08:56:25 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Can you please read the following post and reply with the details we require.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88485.0

Reply #1 Posted: March 08, 2016, 09:37:27 pm

• I Posted!
I have done this

Reply #2 Posted: March 09, 2016, 03:56:54 pm

• I Posted!
Game:Team Fortress 2
InGameName:Sumatran Rat-Monkey
SteamID:(STEAM_0:0:76741829)
Time:8:00
Info
I was on a trade_minecraft server and there was someone with a bunch of unreadable symbols for a name. He types in chat and I copy there name and make my IGN a bunch of symbols like them. As soon as I do this I am banned for name hacking. I am pretty sure it was an auto ban.

Reply #3 Posted: March 09, 2016, 05:47:10 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Ban should be removed, any issues please let me know

Reply #4 Posted: March 09, 2016, 09:37:12 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Just to highlight the reason for the ban. It's because you changed your name 3 times. The auto namehack plugin detects it and boots you.

Reply #5 Posted: March 09, 2016, 09:49:22 pm