Topic: Banned from Getsome Tf2 severs

Offline Lide

• I Posted!
  • Lide has no influence.
Team Fortress 2
Lide (currently but when I got banned it was red34)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106184897
Some time last year
Info: I was playing the minecraft map and I was trying to choose a name (red34, blu34) Then there was a guy who changed his name to Aemilius's Bitch, and thought it would be a laugh to change my name to Aemilius's Bitch's Bitch. (I thought It would've been funny back then my sense of humour has changed) And I got banned, I do not know know banned me or if it was a bot because I changed my name to many times.
I really love the sever and I hope to be able to play on it again

Posted: April 17, 2016, 10:26:46 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Can you please post your steamID, I see no ban under red34 or Lide

Reply #1 Posted: April 17, 2016, 08:47:52 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
It's "Aemilius's Bitch's Bitch" or something along those lines

Reply #2 Posted: April 18, 2016, 10:27:09 am
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Can you please post your steamID, I see no ban under red34 or Lide

Player   Aemilius's Bitch's Bitch.   
 No Demos
Steam ID   STEAM_0:1:72959584
Steam Community   76561198106184897
Invoked on   04-14-15 16:17
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   [Auto]Detected Namehacking #2-3-4
Banned by Admin   CONSOLE
Banned from   GetSome.co.nz | TRADE #2 MINECRAFT
Total Bans   No previous bans
Blocked (39)   Skoopy HD, | R♣H | P я i v æ z i ™, | R♣H | P я i v æ z i ™, | R♣H | P я i v æ z i ™, | R♣H | P я i v æ z i ™, | R♣H | P я i v z i , | R♣H | P я i v æ z i ™, | R♣H | P я i v z i , | R♣H | P я i v z i , | R♣H | P я i v z i , ♣ S r y k e r ❤, ♣ SnipeZz ❤, ♣ SnipeZz ❤, ♣ SnipeZz ❤, Fear., Poko, Aysis, Ayses ♥, Ayses ♥, Ayses ♥, Ayses ♥, Ayses ♥, Ayses™ ♥, Ayses™ ♥, Im Ayses, Im Ayses, Aʏsᴇs, Ayses, Ayses, Lide, Lide, Lide, TheRealLide, Lide., Lide ♥, Lide ♥, Lide, Lide, Lide

Reply #3 Posted: April 18, 2016, 10:33:37 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
It's "Aemilius's Bitch's Bitch" or something along those lines

Cheers, if the user never answered they would never of been unbanned as well. I won't go hunting through previous nicknames trying to find the ban when we have a post they need to follow

Unbanned

Reply #4 Posted: April 20, 2016, 05:48:51 pm