Topic: Leader Of Spies Fan Club Ban Appeal

Offline Leader Of Spies Fan Club

• I Posted!
  • Leader Of Spies Fan Club has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: Leader Of Spies Fan Club
Your SteamID: 76561198137735842
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Yesterday around 9p.m
Any info on why you were banned: I changed my name then instantly got banned from the server. I read the rules and I dont think i saw anything about me not being able to change my name? if there is i am very sorry and i promise it will never happen again

Posted: April 22, 2016, 07:18:14 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Please check your steam ID and repost with the correct one, if unsure on how to find it I suggest you look at Google as this will show you.

The ban is an autoban that kicks in after you change your name x amount of times.

Reply #1 Posted: April 22, 2016, 07:31:31 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Because I'm in a kind and generous mood, user's ID is STEAM_0:0:88735057

Reply #2 Posted: April 22, 2016, 07:35:04 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Because I'm in a kind and generous mood, user's ID is STEAM_0:0:88735057

You have been kind an generous lately, you ok?

Unbanned any issues please let me know

Reply #3 Posted: April 22, 2016, 07:59:25 pm