Topic: Banned unfairly

Offline Boooce

• I Posted!
  • Boooce has no influence.
I was playing TTT, and ended up RDMing 2 people. However, one of the mods on the server decided to perma ban me for "meta gaming" which I wasn't doing in the first place. Besides, even if I was then he would have no proof to come to the conclusion that I was meta gaming. RDMing 2 people isn't perma bannable, so I'm stuck on what to do. It would be great if someone could help me, thanks :D

STEAM NAME: booce
Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:28:08 pm by Boooce

Posted: April 27, 2016, 04:17:58 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
mods on the server decided to perma ban me for "meta gaming" which I wasn't doing in the first place. Besides, even if I was then he would have no proof to come to the conclusion that I was meta gaming.
STEAM NAME: booce

Actually we can prove that you are Metagaming with the tools we have on the server and yes it is a perma ban(with good reason) as it totally ruins the game mode. Seeing as you didn't follow the rules on this forum on how to appeal a ban, it will stay permanent until you can figure it out.
Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:20:30 pm by Bert

Reply #1 Posted: April 27, 2016, 05:13:45 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
RDMing 2 people isn't perma bannable

What on earth gives you that idea? Admins can ban you for whatever reason they feel like, they only have to justify themselves to more senior admins. If they can convince the boss that you should be permbanned for breathing the wrong way, that's totally kosher.

Reply #2 Posted: April 27, 2016, 05:44:14 pm