Topic: Banned Unfairly

Offline Boooce

• I Posted!
  • Boooce has no influence.
The Game: Garry's Mod

Your game name: Booce

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnalVaping/

The time you tried to connect and got the error: Around Between Mid day and Noon. I can't remember the exact time, sorry.

Any info on why you were banned: I was apparently "meta gaming" which I wasn't. I got perma banned because the moderator thought I was (even though he had absolutely no proof). I did RDM 2 people, however that is not perma bannable, it's worth a temp ban or a few slays, but not a perma ban. So I'm stuck on what to do.

Posted: April 28, 2016, 11:51:37 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
So I'm stuck on what to do.

What you don't do is start a new thread after the other one was locked, and PM me sounding like an entitled little bitch. Let me reiterate. You CAN be banned from any or all of the GetSome servers, at any time, for any reason. Now you can appeal, sure, and the admin in question would have to justify to more senior admins WHY they decided to perma ban you, and those senior admins might overrule them, but that's not the same thing.

Most bars (not that I suspect you are old enough to frequent them) have a sign at the door stating "ROAR - Right of Admission Reserved" or similar,  to remind people that they can be refused entry, or kicked out of the bar at any time, for any reason. Think of this as the digital equivalent.

Reply #1 Posted: April 28, 2016, 12:26:33 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Look Boooce, you dont seem to know where to post the ban appeal even after I sent you the link. I have taken a look at your profile and feel like you dont deserve to play on our servers with names like "Nigger_faggot_420" and failing to follow simple instructions, we look for people who can contribute to the community. The ban appeal has been denied.

Reply #2 Posted: April 28, 2016, 04:53:35 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
He PM'd me again, whined, called me braindead, whined some more, so I've forum banned him as well.

Reply #3 Posted: April 28, 2016, 05:42:47 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
(b)

Reply #4 Posted: April 28, 2016, 06:21:15 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Owned.

Reply #5 Posted: April 28, 2016, 06:37:31 pm