The Game
Team Fortress 2

Your game name
Mint

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:43229944

The time you tried to connect and got the error
Around 5:28p.m.  13/05/16
(Was banned whilst connected to the server)

Any info on why you were banned
The reason i got banned was for hacking, which I believe is a reasonable ban. I outfitted my PC specifically for gaming, doing things such as overclocking my PC, using console commands to fit my zoom-in sensitivity as sniper etc. I'm honestly not surprised i got banned, but I respect Dash's judgement in doing so. I can assure you that I wouldn't stoop down as low as to become a hacker. I mean really, what kind of an idiot would make a mod application for the server and then start hacking? Dash also states that he will upload a demo of me in combat, I'm not sure if this will put for me or against me, hopefully the former.

In short, I'm not surprised i was banned, and i respect Dash's judgement in doing so. However, this ban is entirely false, and i would very much appreciate it if I was unbanned. Thanks.

Posted: May 13, 2016, 05:55:18 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
I will look in to this and the demo provided and get back to you when I can.

Reply #1 Posted: May 13, 2016, 08:58:45 pm

Offline Marmalade Mint

• I Posted!
  • Marmalade Mint has no influence.

Reply #2 Posted: May 14, 2016, 11:42:22 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
After a review by myself and another admin we have decided the ban will be removed. Any issues please let me know.

Reply #3 Posted: May 14, 2016, 01:31:52 pm