Topic: banned

Offline i like the toast

• I Posted!
  • i like the toast has no influence.
The Game: Team fortress
Your game name: i like toast
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55024387
Any info on why you were banned: i was trading on a getsome trade plaza server and a server admin was talking to me about a scam that i didnt pull admins  name was ghost this was a year ago and i think i was unfair to ban me permanently and he was admin on another server and banned me from that server which was completely unethical
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:51:40 am by i like the toast

Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:49:51 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
As a general rule, ban appeals older than 3 months will not be accepted.

For Suca's reference:
http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=TEAM_0%3A0%3A55024387&Submit=

Reply #1 Posted: July 16, 2016, 11:59:38 am

Offline i like the toast

• I Posted!
  • i like the toast has no influence.
so i am banned forever

Reply #2 Posted: July 16, 2016, 01:38:47 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
1. As Lias said.
2. you were banned by one of our senior admins, not someone called ghost. The decision that he makes I will back, he won't ban someone for no reason.
3. I never understand why they take so long to ask to be unbanned :/

Reply #3 Posted: July 16, 2016, 08:19:00 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4 Posted: July 17, 2016, 02:21:10 pm