Topic: i got banned

Offline Marmalade Mint

• I Posted!
  • Marmalade Mint has no influence.
the game: team fortress 2
your game name: edgy evan
your steamid: STEAM_0:0:43229944
the time you tried to connect and got the error: 06-14-17 22:23
any info on why you were banned: i just wanted to see the manager of this server and i got banned for a week by chewbacca because of it, i dont know why and i'm scared that i might be perma banned, please help i cant access irc because i removed it and cant be bothered to re install it, now from an unidentified source chewbacca is talking smack about me on the server, my huge ego does not allow me to be insulted without me being there to shittalk back, it hurts and with every second that passes a piece of my soul goes with it

help please thanks

Posted: June 07, 2017, 09:37:15 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Please wait while we assess this situation.

Reply #1 Posted: June 07, 2017, 09:51:11 pm

Offline Marmalade Mint

• I Posted!
  • Marmalade Mint has no influence.
ok thanks mr manager

Reply #2 Posted: June 07, 2017, 09:56:03 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
This has been discussed by Gutty, courpse and myself and resolved.

Reply #3 Posted: June 07, 2017, 10:29:00 pm