Topic: Manual update

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Hi Guys,

Haven't been on he server for a few weeks because works been crazy and needed a small break from gaming.
Is there any chance in the next day or two you could do a manual update on the Ark server?

Getsome server hasn't been visible on the server list for me since Friday and i'm fully up to date.

Thanks Guys :-)

Posted: July 24, 2016, 10:41:18 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
done. if people bought this to my attention sooner, you wouldnt of had an issue. im guessing people are moving on to other modded servers nowdays aye

Reply #1 Posted: July 24, 2016, 10:26:54 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Thanks Mate :-)

Its a shame. SIN was waiting for some new hardware to arrive and I had to bail out of town for work.
Needed a small break though. Was starting to question which world was more important. Ark or work lol.
There is no other ark server as far as i'm concerned. For me it's this server or i'm not playing Ark
Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:23:44 pm by VonRippedoften

Reply #2 Posted: July 25, 2016, 07:21:49 pm