Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
oh man... I should NOT have drunken that much last night.

Reply #2225 Posted: November 09, 2010, 12:54:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If they sell the bacon drink in stores I can pick up a couple bottles.

I shall be over that way come 12th of Dec.

Reply #2226 Posted: November 09, 2010, 01:21:03 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #2227 Posted: November 09, 2010, 01:45:03 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1329711

_b

Reply #2228 Posted: November 09, 2010, 01:45:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2229 Posted: November 09, 2010, 01:53:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2230 Posted: November 09, 2010, 01:53:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #2231 Posted: November 09, 2010, 02:41:58 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
the noise level in my flat just quadrupled

crazy loud aussie flatmate has her sister visiting :/

Reply #2232 Posted: November 09, 2010, 04:17:58 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

pics jonty, prefer nude.

speaking of nudes, im doing some glass printing for the new Calender Girls

Reply #2233 Posted: November 09, 2010, 04:31:05 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #2234 Posted: November 09, 2010, 04:46:02 pm

Offline Growler

nah, it's what you would class as erotic I guess. It's still going through the machine now, big bits of glass that weigh a heap so I have to run it pretty slow. But when all 3 are done I will take some pics.

Reply #2235 Posted: November 09, 2010, 04:48:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
ok then,
Quote from: JontyB;1329819
the noise level in my flat just quadrupled

crazy loud aussie flatmate has her sister visiting :/

boobs?

Reply #2236 Posted: November 09, 2010, 04:53:49 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #2237 Posted: November 09, 2010, 05:19:58 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2238 Posted: November 09, 2010, 05:25:51 pm

Offline Growler

ohhhhh

one of those kind of aussies...

is her name Cheryl?

Reply #2239 Posted: November 09, 2010, 05:37:38 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Growler;1329757
woooohooo working this weekend?

Nope. Got stat off as well, so keen for beers

Reply #2240 Posted: November 09, 2010, 05:52:26 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

Reply #2241 Posted: November 09, 2010, 05:54:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Why are you not getting fucked up at the races?

My excuse... had work :(

Reply #2242 Posted: November 09, 2010, 06:08:36 pm

Offline Speakman

Reply #2243 Posted: November 09, 2010, 06:10:56 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #2244 Posted: November 09, 2010, 06:12:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Godless;1329743

_b

I couldn't drive to work :/

8 K's in a fierce headwind on my bike... rage.

Reply #2245 Posted: November 09, 2010, 07:05:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: JontyB;1329864
sick

Mish says man the fuck up and out drink it.

Reply #2246 Posted: November 09, 2010, 07:06:17 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1329876
Quote from: Godless;1329743

_b

I couldn't drive to work :/

8 K's in a fierce headwind on my bike... rage.
That's Taxi country mate.

Reply #2247 Posted: November 09, 2010, 07:07:55 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: Pyromanik;1329877
Quote from: JontyB;1329864
sick

Mish says man the fuck up and out drink it.

tried it

Reply #2248 Posted: November 09, 2010, 07:12:50 pm

Codex

remember that mall stand you signed up with giving them access to all of your records, that's where your refund went, why yes, you did sign their pretty piece of paper or click too far and yes, they will screw you hard

Reply #2249 Posted: November 09, 2010, 07:13:21 pm