Topic: awesome vids

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
  • DooleysMagic has no influence.
Ok post your awsome/random videos here...
... is mine

go here and click on Russian Parkour

http://www.askmen.com/video/current/index.html

Posted: January 05, 2006, 02:58:51 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline elemunk

• Devoted Member
  • elemunk has no influence.
Yea ive seen alot of this stuff, it's really impressive.

Reply #1 Posted: January 05, 2006, 03:02:29 pm
sila.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I managed to get a still of that guy on the phone at the end.

That is incredibly awesome. I wish I had a crappy old run down city like that one to play around in.

Reply #2 Posted: January 05, 2006, 09:05:35 pm

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
lol yea i just went down to the playground and tried it but that was stupid because I think I pulled a muscle in my back and rolled my ankle while tryng to jump off the high monkeybars.

Reply #3 Posted: January 05, 2006, 09:50:09 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline -DC-

• Just settled in
  • -DC- has no influence.
yeah; Parkour has started getting quite popular; a mate of mine here actually can do some of that stuff; not hard out though- he has a site which now sells more rugged/strong clothing for Parkour streetwear :) he showed me this French/Russian movie once,  there was a scene with a guy trying to run from the mafia or something - unedited(as in actually no 'stunts' special effects) of the guy doing that stuff; it was insane!

Apparently there were trying to enter into the AUS/NZ sports association something or rather but  they didnt make it through as they decided its not enough to be considered a 'sport'- which is kinda true. Those skills would come in real handy though eh :D

Reply #4 Posted: January 06, 2006, 12:40:47 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Shit yea, imagine being a police officer trying to catch that guy as he climbs up the side of a building,  leaps onto the next roof, jumps onto the ground from 5 floors high and does a fancy roll on the ground then does it all over again.

Reply #5 Posted: January 06, 2006, 02:39:44 pm

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
do you live around wellington -DC-?

Reply #6 Posted: January 07, 2006, 09:01:04 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I was hoping the dog would get him.

Reply #7 Posted: January 07, 2006, 09:18:36 pm

Offline -DC-

• Just settled in
  • -DC- has no influence.
Quote from: DooleysMagic
dp ypu live around wellington -DC-?

Nah; in AKL... why?  :sly:

Reply #8 Posted: January 07, 2006, 10:32:53 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5430343841227974645

Reply #9 Posted: January 08, 2006, 09:25:36 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
because besides my first failed attempt at parkour I have started gettinginto it.

Reply #10 Posted: January 10, 2006, 10:05:57 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Meteor Hits Earth

'WOOOO, DID YOU SEE THAT!!??'

No asshole, I missed that giant flaming meteor that just crashed into your car. Luckily there seems to be no damage.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Family Caught in Airstrike

This family were too busy admiring Londons beautiful scenery to notice a tank, an AA missle launcher, and four attack helicopters sneak up behind their cameraman.

Luckily they heard the stealth bomber coming from a mile away, and the soldier was kind enough to post the confiscated video on the internet.

Reply #11 Posted: January 11, 2006, 04:01:28 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Old Men Fighting

It takes a lot to bring this old man down.

Reply #12 Posted: January 11, 2006, 04:04:16 pm

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
ok I'm gonna change the name of this thread to Awsome Videos

Reply #13 Posted: January 11, 2006, 04:15:00 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline BerG

• Terminator

While your there, change it to Awesome Videos.

Reply #14 Posted: January 11, 2006, 04:15:54 pm

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
Quote from: BerG
While your there, change it to Awesome Videos.

EDIT: I'm such a knob I can't change the outside title

Reply #15 Posted: January 11, 2006, 04:26:02 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Zarkov, what is it with that word???

Reply #16 Posted: January 11, 2006, 06:34:20 pm

Offline DooleysMagic

• Just settled in
What word is that word? Is it this word or that one? Maybe it's the other one.

Reply #17 Posted: January 11, 2006, 07:00:04 pm
WIP Sig Comp
[/SIZE]

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
It's too awesome for words.

Reply #18 Posted: January 11, 2006, 08:27:45 pm

Offline *IMA*Kube(NZ)

• Just settled in
  • *IMA*Kube(NZ) has no influence.
This is some funny shit,check it out......
http://killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=418

Reply #19 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:07:47 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Someone else look first.

Reply #20 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:09:46 pm

Offline *IMA*Kube(NZ)

• Just settled in
  • *IMA*Kube(NZ) has no influence.
Quote from: Zarkov
Someone else look first.

Na its not another gay one man,its a deer prank that show "The Man Show" or something pull,its funny as.

Reply #21 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:11:12 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Risky prank in that country.

Reply #22 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:18:00 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Check out the ones I posted in the awesome video thread. http://forums.iconzarena.co.nz/showthread.php?t=8676

They arnt funny, except for the old man one, but they are well made.

Reply #23 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:21:32 pm

Offline Osama bin Laden

• I Posted!
  • Osama bin Laden has no influence.

Reply #24 Posted: January 23, 2006, 06:23:50 pm
World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011