Topic: Ware whare dorrah cute pet draw

Offline konvik

• Just settled in
  • konvik has no influence.
Hey everyone,

My partner and I have just literally added an entry into a facebook draw to win a warehouse voucher $3000 1st prize, $2000 2nd prize and $1000 3rd prize

It's share the cutest picture of your pet....
If you can please please pleeeease give us a vote! we would be appreciative on the highest level!

No homo it's her dog not mine!
http://bit.ly/158iME4

Just for your reference so you know what you'll be voting on here's a picture straight::
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7941[/ATTACH]

Also If you're feeling real generous, share it for us too!! :)

Thanks in advance!

Also add your pet, you may win !!
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:15:59 pm by konvik

Posted: August 07, 2013, 11:07:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
only just literally?
Here I was thinking I was going to be asked to vote on your long standing figurative entry.

Reply #1 Posted: August 07, 2013, 11:23:30 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline konvik

• Just settled in
  • konvik has no influence.
Loll yeah, thanks for that.. :)

Reply #2 Posted: August 07, 2013, 11:40:13 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
I hate pugs... And not to be a downer, but is there much point trying to get votes at this stage? Considering 3rd place has over 2700 votes, and first has over 5000.. :\

Reply #3 Posted: August 07, 2013, 11:44:42 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
A Warehouse Facebook photo competition.
Makes me wanna buy thousands of facebook accounts and setup a script to ruin all of these comps with the worst entries possible.
Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:16:03 am by Bell

Reply #4 Posted: August 08, 2013, 12:11:34 am

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: Bell;1529682
Makes me wanna buy thousands of facebook accounts and setup a script to ruin all of these comps with the worst entries possible.

Spacemonkey's old avatar of him in his astronaut uniform?
Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:27:02 pm by Dr. Acula

Reply #5 Posted: August 08, 2013, 01:35:16 am
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1529681
I hate pugs... And not to be a downer, but is there much point trying to get votes at this stage? Considering 3rd place has over 2700 votes, and first has over 5000.. :\

Stupid competitions.

Reply #6 Posted: August 08, 2013, 05:25:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1529681

Stupid competitions.

Reply #7 Posted: August 08, 2013, 05:25:11 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I literally just typed this sentence.

Reply #8 Posted: August 08, 2013, 10:38:08 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: konvik;1529678
No homo it's her dog not mine!

Homo is the genus of great apes, not her dog.

Reply #9 Posted: August 08, 2013, 10:39:49 am

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Looks like someone just spunked all over its head....

Reply #10 Posted: August 08, 2013, 05:23:37 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I hate small dogs.

They're so... weak.

Now this, this is a dog.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=jr3mdrmx.bow.jpg
Ware whare dorrah cute pet draw

Fucking Czechoslovakian wolfdog bitches.

When I have 5k to drop on a dog, this will be the dog i get. I will train him to destroy dogs that are the size of cats and forever rid the world of the abomination that is the "ankle biter".

Reply #11 Posted: August 08, 2013, 08:50:15 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
That ain't shit you want a Georgian Shepard dog.

First one of these I met was a guard-dog at a winery I was visiting it was holy shit big.

Reply #12 Posted: August 08, 2013, 10:54:09 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yeh, I can see that.
That ain't a small lady...

Reply #13 Posted: August 09, 2013, 12:41:40 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
lmao - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pyromanik again.

Reply #14 Posted: August 09, 2013, 02:29:56 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
you call that a dog, dawg?

Reply #15 Posted: August 09, 2013, 07:56:51 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Why would I vote for that deformed piece of shit when I could vote for the cyborg:

Reply #16 Posted: August 09, 2013, 12:12:25 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1529733
Why would I vote for that deformed piece of shit when I could vote for the cyborg:

Awwe look, he think's he's a dog....

Reply #17 Posted: August 09, 2013, 01:35:58 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
He's well traveled.

Reply #18 Posted: August 13, 2013, 10:38:51 am