Topic: nice hippie

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
As the new theme of the forum is "1970's, hippies, and weed", we should all change our avatars to match, so new members are not confused by our current gaming avatars.

Posted: October 02, 2013, 12:53:17 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I love you guys lol

Reply #1 Posted: October 02, 2013, 12:55:16 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I have 4 hours left of work, that will be enough time to search for a new avatar.

Reply #2 Posted: October 02, 2013, 12:57:57 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: BerG;1532393
As the new theme of the forum is "1970's, hippies, and weed", we should all change our avatars to match, so new members are not confused by our current gaming avatars.

Well, that's just your opinion man.

Reply #3 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:02:16 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hey guys!

I got us a set of wheels!

We can drive around and follow our favourite psychedelic rock bands, while using such drugs as cannabis, LSD, and magic mushrooms to explore altered states of consciousness, woah!

Reply #4 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:23:33 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Hey Guys!

amidoinitrite

Reply #5 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:27:24 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
jesus was the biggest hipppy out there

Reply #6 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:29:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
that's me in crossdress by the way

Fuck I am hot. I'd fuck myself.

Reply #7 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:30:39 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Quote from: Growler;1532411
that's me in crossdress by the way

Fuck I am hot. I'd fuck myself.

Embrace the sexual revolution!

Reply #8 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:33:42 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
might as well change mine!

Reply #9 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:43:40 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Nice new forums. Top stuff!!

Congrats on the promotion Growler

Reply #10 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:53:35 pm

Offline Growler

What promotion?

Am I Growler, King of Bacon, Lord of the Boobs.

Reply #11 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:55:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
and moderator, or have you been for awhile and I just didn't notice?

Anyway you will make a good one!

Reply #12 Posted: October 02, 2013, 01:58:50 pm

Offline Growler

Nah, I am like moderator of nothing! ahahaha!

Reply #13 Posted: October 02, 2013, 02:04:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1532407
Hey guys!

I got us a set of wheels!

Woah, psychedelic!

Reply #14 Posted: October 02, 2013, 02:11:37 pm

Quote from: BerG;1532422
Woah, psychedelic!

it's like bigger on the inside, so it can fit all of us!

Reply #15 Posted: October 02, 2013, 02:15:34 pm

Offline Growler

Here is a inside photo I just snapped.

Reply #16 Posted: October 02, 2013, 02:36:36 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1532423
it's like bigger on the inside, so it can fit all of us!

dude, nice wheels man. I just picked us up this bad boy for when we convoy out into the middle of nowhere and set up commune.

I put it under Demonlord's insurance.

Reply #17 Posted: October 02, 2013, 02:42:27 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
bring on the lsd

Reply #18 Posted: October 02, 2013, 04:00:12 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Yeaaahhhh Swinging

Reply #19 Posted: October 02, 2013, 05:47:28 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
KAYYYYY

Reply #20 Posted: October 02, 2013, 07:25:49 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Emrico1;1532494
Yeaaahhhh Swinging

+1

Reply #21 Posted: October 02, 2013, 07:27:12 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
My god. Who let GetSome get a fresh helping of swag?

Also I'll join this fad because I want to be cool like the rest of yous.

I'm a drug-wizard lizard.

Reply #22 Posted: October 02, 2013, 07:52:47 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
Damn Hippies

go get them Agnew

Reply #23 Posted: October 02, 2013, 08:46:40 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #24 Posted: October 02, 2013, 09:06:55 pm