Topic: SCHWARZENEGGER: The Official Thread

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Bringing you all the latest news on the man who showed the world how to become a perfect human.

New Tomb teaser:

Posted: October 10, 2013, 08:48:17 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Hope for future Terminator and Conan reboots? Schwarzeneggers secret child is looking more and more like him.

This is great. If this kid bulks up he will be an exact Arnold replica. Unlike Arnolds other two boys, who are complete pussies.

Reply #1 Posted: October 10, 2013, 08:51:13 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
This news is delightful.

Reply #2 Posted: October 10, 2013, 08:53:33 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
New workout supps where Arnold has teamed up with MusclePharm are INSANELY expensive. $120 for 25 serves of protein. What in the actual fuck, you may as well be fueling your gainz with gold flecks.

I was so keen to try some as well :(

Also, I WANT ONE OF THOSE WATER BOTTLES HIS SON HAS. I've seen a few dudes at the gym use them, the amount of water I go through in a day has me refilling an average 700ml bottle too many times.
Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:03:53 am by Retardobot

Reply #3 Posted: October 10, 2013, 10:01:50 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
let off some steam Bennett,  His son could easily be mistaken for a chick ... has a face like a dropped meat pie!
Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:23:33 am by deadmeatwalking

Reply #4 Posted: October 10, 2013, 10:08:17 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1532960
His son could easily be mistaken for a chick ... has a face like a dropped meat pie!

Fuck you,  arsehole (all insults in this thread must be Arnold catch phrases).

Reply #5 Posted: October 10, 2013, 10:20:22 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: BerG;1532961
Fuck you,  arsehole (all insults in this thread must be Arnold catch phrases).

​ITS NOT A TUMOR

Reply #6 Posted: October 10, 2013, 10:25:45 am

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Is Sly helping to resurrect Arnies career? I notice it comes out on my birthday, so I may get pissed and stoned and go see it. This better be good Berg, I don't want you to eat your words. But if its shit, I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!!!

On a side note, if Arnie had bred with Kristanna Loken (T-X), the offspring could be truly immaculate human specimens.....

Reply #7 Posted: October 10, 2013, 12:17:22 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #8 Posted: October 13, 2013, 05:19:27 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Son has awesome shirt.

Reply #9 Posted: October 13, 2013, 08:21:24 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1532962
​ITS NOT A TUMOR

CROM!

Reply #10 Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:17:18 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1533160
CROM!

​I'LL BE BACK

Reply #11 Posted: October 14, 2013, 01:44:26 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #12 Posted: October 15, 2013, 02:36:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I saw Last Stand.

would recommend.

Reply #13 Posted: January 20, 2014, 08:29:07 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I watched Pumping Iron on youtube yesterday. It was fantastic.

Reply #14 Posted: January 20, 2014, 01:45:07 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Here's something to help Berg celebrate

160 Greatest Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes

Reply #15 Posted: January 21, 2014, 12:07:19 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I saw Last Stand.

would recommend.

My Review
Spoiler :
Why didn't the fuck they use road spikes? They should have just put them everywhere!

Reply #16 Posted: January 30, 2014, 04:18:32 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I saw Last Stand.

would recommend.

My Review
Spoiler :
Why didn't the fuck they use road spikes? They should have just put them everywhere!

Tis a bit of a silly movie, but it is exciting enough to make it to the end.
Knoxville however, is always a terrible choice when casting 'comedic' relief.

Reply #17 Posted: January 30, 2014, 04:21:52 pm