Topic: Oh gawd help me, I'm doing it again!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
10 days to go. You ready?

Reply #25 Posted: May 07, 2014, 06:04:08 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Yup, need more donations though folks!

Reply #26 Posted: May 08, 2014, 11:21:33 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Reposted on fagbook for you (and added you on fagbook while I was at it)

Reply #27 Posted: May 09, 2014, 09:50:33 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
So some fellas are walking from whangeri to the event, in full kit, then doing the event (which is in full kit).
Are you walking there too Pitchey? :P

Reply #28 Posted: May 09, 2014, 09:56:19 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Buggar that! I'm taking the Hilux!

Reply #29 Posted: May 09, 2014, 08:09:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

The hilux is so legendary I'm pretty sure it'd make it up the skytower... but I don't think you've thought this through Pithey, it's probably a bit large to get into the stairwell!

Reply #30 Posted: May 10, 2014, 06:23:16 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Oh, you!

Reply #31 Posted: May 10, 2014, 12:03:23 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
The climb is this weekend, my group is start on Saturday at about 1240pm, yikes!

Reply #32 Posted: May 14, 2014, 12:28:09 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
How did you go in the end Pitchey?

Reply #33 Posted: May 22, 2014, 09:55:09 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Heya folks, a big Pitchey thank you to all those who were able to donate a bit 'o gold!

This year we raised a total of $882,511! W00T!

I completed the climb on 1 cylinder of air in a time of 18min 57sec.

Then I had a 'lil sit down.

Then I got up.

Then we had beersies!

http://firefightersclimb.org.nz/

Reply #34 Posted: May 22, 2014, 08:02:58 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
For those of you that wanna give it a go!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291910/

:-P

Reply #35 Posted: May 23, 2014, 09:22:08 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Wishlisted to keep an eye on during a sale.

Reply #36 Posted: May 23, 2014, 12:36:47 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Bloody hell, I just don't learn do I?

Yup, I'm doing the Sky Tower Challenge again folks!

A great fund raising cause, for Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC)! Every little bit helps, even just a couple of bucks here and there.

If you donate online you receive a tax receipt as well so that's always good! You can either donate on my page or on the Tawa Fire Brigade donation page! https://secure.leukaemia.net.nz/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=840060&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=%26Referrer%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ffirefightersclimb.org.nz%252f#&panel1-1

Please feel free to spread the word amongst your friends and workmates!

Hmmm, you can't actually SEE me in that fire scene photo as I'm inside the commercial freezer/warehouse, scratching my head over the fact that the water in our hose lines was freezing! Good thing it wasn't a large fire!
Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 03:28:11 am by Pitchey

Reply #37 Posted: April 28, 2015, 03:19:14 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I'm still waiting for my Birthday Suit shots from last year :(

Reply #38 Posted: April 28, 2015, 10:06:27 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
I was waiting for you to come and take some!   :P

Reply #39 Posted: April 28, 2015, 10:25:16 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I was waiting for you to come and take some!   :P

Why am I hard?

Reply #40 Posted: April 28, 2015, 10:35:00 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Bloody hell, I just don't learn do I?

Yup, I'm doing the Sky Tower Challenge again folks!

A great fund raising cause, for Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC)! Every little bit helps, even just a couple of bucks here and there.

If you donate online you receive a tax receipt as well so that's always good! You can either donate on my page or on the Tawa Fire Brigade donation page! https://secure.leukaemia.net.nz/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=840060&langPref=en-CA&Referrer=%26Referrer%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252ffirefightersclimb.org.nz%252f#&panel1-1

Please feel free to spread the word amongst your friends and workmates!

Hmmm, you can't actually SEE me in that fire scene photo as I'm inside the commercial freezer/warehouse, scratching my head over the fact that the water in our hose lines was freezing! Good thing it wasn't a large fire!

I like the fact that you took a Break while fighting the fire, got to have those employment law mandated breaks :p

JK

Reply #41 Posted: April 28, 2015, 12:03:12 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
How many times do you have to run up that f**king tower before those useless morons cure leukaemia?

Reply #42 Posted: April 30, 2015, 10:01:42 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
I know! It's maddening!

How about a donation to help it along the way mate?

:-)

Reply #43 Posted: May 01, 2015, 10:08:35 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
doneski  :)

Reply #44 Posted: May 02, 2015, 10:37:46 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Just a lil su'in su'in

Reply #45 Posted: May 02, 2015, 11:05:34 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Cheer fellas, your karma level has increased by Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #46 Posted: May 02, 2015, 07:46:05 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
Cheer fellas, your karma level has increased by Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll accept fire protection has increased by Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Reply #47 Posted: May 04, 2015, 10:32:51 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
So how long are you in town for Pitchey? Long enough to gather some jaffas, have drinks then feed you to the gimps?

Reply #48 Posted: May 08, 2015, 12:31:18 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
I'm on a few weeks off so no rush to get back!

Though I think I'd probably choke those gimps!

Reply #49 Posted: May 08, 2015, 02:57:23 pm