Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I have made some insanely huge life changing decisions - for the better clearly.

Quite possibly the biggest decision I have ever made in my entire life - this has led to other positive decisions being made and its full steam ahead!

First up on the list to fuck off are my beloved ciggys - I have struggled for a really long time to stop, have an e ciggy so we are going hard on that.

Fitness - I have not worked out at all in forever - it shows haha started doing Zumba. The goal is to get down to a more healthier weight around 57-60 kg mark

I even started playing Hearthstone LOL after being anti WOW forever

My big decision is still affecting many aspects of my life, but I am hoping that comes to stop soon so I can go hard on doing a full 360deg circle of change.

What if any massive decisions life changing ones have you guys made recently?

Posted: October 14, 2014, 09:09:16 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
5.5 years ago I enrolled at Canterbury University with the aim to get a bachelors of engineering so I could work in more interesting and stable jobs.

In three days time there will be no more lectures.

Reply #1 Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:06:23 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
super cool man that must feel awesome, seems to have been a very long journey!!

are you planning on working here or are you going to head overseas and show them kiwi ingenuity?

my biggest change was separating from Mr Fairy. Its been interesting so far. Have not been alone since i was 16. Doing well to date :)

Reply #2 Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:19:17 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
First up on the list to fuck off are my beloved ciggys - I have struggled for a really long time to stop, have an e ciggy so we are going hard on that.

Fitness - I have not worked out at all in forever - it shows haha started doing Zumba. The goal is to get down to a more healthier weight around 57-60 kg mark

I quit smoking December 18th 2009 and mostly haven't looked back.. still get the urge occasionally, had half a ciggie last year when I was a bit stressed out and got offered one. It was fucking foul, but I still think about having one now and then lol.

I'm also trying to lose weight, both via exercise and healthier eating.. bloody hard work and I'm not sure how it will go long time as I fucking hate exercise, I really resent the time it takes up,  and I positively fucking loathe healthy eating. Why the fuck has someone not invented a pill that does 3 hours exercise  to your body while your sitting in frot of a PC, and invented vegetables that taste like pizza and beer.. Fuck greenpeace, I want some GMO in this shizzle.

Reply #3 Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:20:12 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I quit smoking December 18th 2009 and mostly haven't looked back.. still get the urge occasionally, had half a ciggie last year when I was a bit stressed out and got offered one. It was fucking foul, but I still think about having one now and then lol.

I'm also trying to lose weight, both via exercise and healthier eating.. bloody hard work and I'm not sure how it will go long time as I fucking hate exercise, I really resent the time it takes up,  and I positively fucking loathe healthy eating. Why the fuck has someone not invented a pill that does 3 hours exercise  to your body while your sitting in frot of a PC, and invented vegetables that taste like pizza and beer.. Fuck greenpeace, I want some GMO in this shizzle.

I feel your pain. Coffee addict 2 sugars every coffee up to 20 coffees a day. Now I just drink Lemon and hot water all day long.
Trying to eat better but i mean i eat like once a day.
Im doing zumba and the 7 minute workout which fucking burns man but its awesome, rolling out about 300 calf raises a day- if i can barely walk by the end of the day i know it was worth it.

The ciggys yes the ciggys have been a battle, Mr Fairy was a chain smoker so it's difficult to give up when your partner smokes like a chimney but thats changed so Im hoping I can actually do it.
Even weed - i love weed but I havent been smoking that much not my usual daily intake, Im going to credit not being so damn unhappy to the decrease of weed.

Reply #4 Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:23:17 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I too started getting in some exercise and eating healthier recently. Cutting down on how much I ate each day, having better meals and cutting down on sugars. Also, after work during the week, getting 20 minutes on an exercise bike I got myself. Not a huge work out, but I made sure I was doing it for the whole week.

I started at the end of last cricket season, around the end of March. I had been meaning to start exercising for a couple of years as I noticed I was more and more unfit at the start of every cricket season, but just put it off. I only got my arse into gear after my brother started doing the same thing, but it has helped. I've dropped 15kg up to the start of pre-season training a month ago, to be sitting around 80kg now, and I've noticed a difference at training; I can do a lot more work before I'm buggered.

Now I just need to build the will to cut down on the beer.
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:33:22 am by Scunner

Reply #5 Posted: October 14, 2014, 11:23:24 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

nooo we can't be friends anymore.. i still believe there was no warcraft after frozen thrones...

Reply #6 Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:09:27 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I just had a banana, a mandarin, some home made scroggin (dried fruit, cashews, crumbled poccy sticks), and a bunch of crackers for lunch.. I'd kill for a nice greasy burger or a pizza :-(

Reply #7 Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:16:06 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Sometimes you don't get to make a decision, but you realise that what has been thrust upon you is actually a blessing in disguise.

Building a new life takes some time, but you come to realise what you had settled for, and how terrible it actually was.

Learning from the massive mistake that was, and shaping things how you want them going forward, is where all the benefits lie.

Reply #8 Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:29:54 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

nooo we can't be friends anymore.. i still believe there was no warcraft after frozen thrones...

aww cmon now sannz dont be like that. how can i live without you in my life?
and lias - stop it youre making me hungry

Reply #9 Posted: October 14, 2014, 01:03:26 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

aww cmon now sannz dont be like that. how can i live without you in my life?
and lias - stop it youre making me hungry

i suppose i can make an exception in the fact hearthstone is technically a card game more than it is actually a Warcraft game.. and that makes it tolerable and actually playable as i have had a looks once..

but if you start playing WOW or acknowledge it's existence then i'll have to slap you with my FROSTEMOURNE shaped dildo
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:12:55 pm by Xsannz

Reply #10 Posted: October 14, 2014, 02:09:51 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Fairy, watch out with hot lemon and water it will eat through your teeth faster than drinking coke. Gotta rinse you mouth out with water afterwards, a tip from someone who knows all about expensive dentist bills.

On a personal note to contribute, I've cut out nearly all fizzy drinks from my diet, just on the health standpoint, and with the medication I'm on I cant have more than 1 or 2 beers a week, I think I've lost a wee bit of weight as a result.

Reply #11 Posted: October 14, 2014, 02:16:44 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Lias

• Administrator
then i'll have to slap you with my FROSTEMOURNE shaped dildo

Tease.. you know she'd love that

Reply #12 Posted: October 14, 2014, 02:39:05 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

@sannz I promise I will never refer to anything WOW or HS related whenever youre around, scouts honour haha

@avatarface holy crap I didnt know that at all!! What Im doing is cranking it first thing in the morning, when it gets to the bottom of the glass, just refilling it with hot water but not adding more sugar.

@lias you know me too well. have you replaced Nostar and are my new window lurker?

Reply #13 Posted: October 14, 2014, 03:03:29 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Resolved to be more self indulgent.

Wait, that's not a life changing decision.

Reply #14 Posted: October 14, 2014, 04:41:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit Fairy. Had no idea you split.

Wanna bone?

All my interesting developments happened a year or so ago, just still working on them.

At some stage I'll enter into a bodybuilding comp after 2 years of no sugar, stacks of protein and countless days spent hobbling around.

Reply #15 Posted: October 14, 2014, 05:19:21 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Holy shit Fairy. Had no idea you split.

Wanna bone?

All my interesting developments happened a year or so ago, just still working on them.

At some stage I'll enter into a bodybuilding comp after 2 years of no sugar, stacks of protein and countless days spent hobbling around.

Yeah I blindsided him that's for sure.  But onwards and upwards I say.

We can bone only if you wear your Ngat! shirt ok James?

I think St3r from old TSW is doing the same, he's pretty damn ripped and cut these days and he was a bloody twig a couple of years ago. And I know Valv has bulked up hard from crossfit. Good goal!

Reply #16 Posted: October 15, 2014, 08:19:39 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'll wear the button up and the hat.

But if we're going with the Ngat! theme, then we were always pretty good at going the road less traveled, if you know what I mean.

When you saw me at xLAN a few years back, I must've been around 75KG with absolutely no muscle tone to me. When I started I lost a few kilos of fat, went down to 71 and have managed to put on enough muscle that has taken me to 87KG.

Goal is to be a lean 90 which means bulking until I hit around 97-98KG.

Reply #17 Posted: October 15, 2014, 09:23:32 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
if your going to do anything leave the curtains open a smudge so i can leave me greasy hand stains and foggy breath on the window while i furiously fertilise the garden while watching :)

Reply #18 Posted: October 15, 2014, 09:32:09 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

You'll need to take that up with my resident window lurker Nostargate, its been his post for several years now, I am unsure if he is willing to work it out via a roster or whether you will have to duel him and fight to the death

Reply #19 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:29:45 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

I also fucking hate 'doing exercise' or 'working out'. Fuck that noise. The key for me is team sport.
Do something fun, meet good people and have a blast. The team environment keeps you motivated to keep going/do better etc.

Hockey getting a bit hard now (too much of an unskilled fat fuck these days, lol), so switched to rowing recently. Fucking love it.

That and walking (w/ public transport if too far), that's the key I reckon.

Reply #20 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:54:28 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I also fucking hate 'doing exercise' or 'working out'. Fuck that noise. The key for me is team sport.
Do something fun, meet good people and have a blast. The team environment keeps you motivated to keep going/do better etc.

Hockey getting a bit hard now (too much of an unskilled fat fuck these days, lol), so switched to rowing recently. Fucking love it.

That and walking (w/ public transport if too far), that's the key I reckon.

Wow rowing fuck that must burn hard. I speed walk alot, and am in heels for most of the day. I stand on tiptoes to try and work calves and pretty much go up and down the stairs non stop. By end of the day calves are buuuurning. I dont want to get like she hulk or anything slim and everything fits in well. Im not exactly the tallest person in the world so need to be careful with what kind of excercises i do so i dont end up with league player thighs. Just want to shrink down a to a sz 10 or 12 on a binge day, and sit around the 57-60kg mark would make me super happy.

Like rowing actual rowing or rowing machine

i am the laziest fuck i know but it has to be done. I dont want to end up being fucking huge and unable to find my vagina.
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 11:03:32 am by th3fairy

Reply #21 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:01:16 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Unless you're taking supps Fairy, you have no fear of accidentally putting on muscle.

You have to be doing it for years, along with taking testosterone supps in order to put on muscle. Because you're a female, your body doesn't naturally produce the hormones needed for muscle growth, so any exercise you'll be doing will just be shaping and toning what you have, not adding to.

League thighs on a girl? That's my fetish.

Reply #22 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:04:27 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Naturally big thighs Rii means I have to be careful. I really dont want league thighs on a chick no fucking way. If I could stomach the pain lipo would cause I'd just do that

Reply #23 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:11:21 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Big thighs?

Lemmie hola atcha showty.

Reply #24 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:29:40 am