Topic: Firefighter Sky Tower Stair Challenge Leukemia & Blood Foundation of NZ Fundraising

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Ok, I'm a glutton for punishment and am doing it again this year!

The Firefighter Sky Tower Stair Challenge to raise funds for the Leukemia & Blood Foundation.

Every little bit helps, even a tenner will do nicely!

Here's my fund raising page: http://www.firefightersclimb.org.nz/view_event_profile/1766

For those of you in Auckland me and my merry band of firefighters will be up there from about Friday the 10th to Sunday the 12th May 2013 with Saturday the 11th being the event date if you want to catch up.

(I am available to do public appearances and private appearances for select ladies.)

But in all seriousness, please give any odds & sods money wise that you can afford.

Thanks ya'll!

SFF Pitchey

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6299/dscf0757x.jpg
Firefighter Sky Tower Stair Challenge Leukemia & Blood Foundation of NZ Fundraising

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:19:35 pm by Pitchey

Posted: April 09, 2013, 08:23:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Boom.

Reply #1 Posted: April 09, 2013, 08:33:53 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Will you shave your head as well?

Reply #2 Posted: April 10, 2013, 09:00:50 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
will you be in this years calendar?

Reply #3 Posted: April 10, 2013, 05:20:02 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Happy to support the collection of blood from children with leukemia in order to help injured adults.

Reply #4 Posted: April 10, 2013, 05:29:29 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Woah - Double Postination

Reply #5 Posted: April 12, 2013, 08:41:37 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Read my Comment - give it some thought....

Reply #6 Posted: April 12, 2013, 08:41:12 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What's better then firefighters running up the sky tower in full gear?

Firefighters running up the sky tower naked.

I know you're all thinking it.

Reply #7 Posted: April 12, 2013, 08:47:53 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523141
What's better then firefighters running up the sky tower in full gear?

Firefighters running up the sky tower naked.

I know you're all thinking it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7854[/ATTACH]

Seriously

Reply #8 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:05:24 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Well, if ya want to see me waving my hose around it'll have to be a way bigger donation than a $20 mate!

(What, do you think I'm some sort of cheap hussy like Berg is? Ppffftttt! I have standards thank you very much! Not many I'll grant you but some!)

:-P

Monkey..... which head?

Reply #9 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:47:46 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
i r come take photo's of you's ?

Reply #10 Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:02:21 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1523152
(What, do you think I'm some sort of cheap hussy like Berg is? Ppffftttt! I have standards thank you very much! Not many I'll grant you but some!)

Well, Yes?

Reply #11 Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:18:45 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Bumpity-Bump!

C'mon folks, lemme see your goldies!

Reply #12 Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:33:13 pm

Who is this Anonymous guy flashing his cash about?

He must be super rich, he's always giving away money.

Reply #13 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:31:03 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Looks like you hit your target. Good stuff :>

Reply #14 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:41:46 pm

It was that Anonymous guy again who pitched in the last $40. What a cool guy.

Reply #15 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:50:31 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Quote from: toofast;1523726
Looks like you hit your target. Good stuff :>

Now to extend it out more!

Reply #16 Posted: April 19, 2013, 02:22:00 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Thanks to everyone whose supported us so far, only a couple of days to go now!

Feel free to annoy your co-workers, friend & family about this great event!

Even any gold coin donations are appreciated, you can do it via online banking or credit card, easy as!

Flick them an e-mail with the link to my, or the Tawa teams page.

My group starts its climb at 10:55am. Deadmeat, you're more than welcome to come and snap some piccies, PM me your cell #!

Check out Bridgette's hair cut on the Tawa Volunteer Fire Brigade Facebook page! She DID have about 50cm worth of hair at the start!

Cheers ya'll!

http://www.firefightersclimb.org.nz/view_event_profile/1766

http://www.firefightersclimb.org.nz/view_group_event_profile/441
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:20:58 pm by Pitchey

Reply #17 Posted: May 07, 2013, 01:50:34 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Luv you orange fluffy!

Reply #18 Posted: May 07, 2013, 05:16:08 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Hmmm, could anybody put me up on the Thursday and Sunday nights?

Reply #19 Posted: May 07, 2013, 06:11:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
How far up?
It sounds like cheating to me.

Reply #20 Posted: May 07, 2013, 06:58:40 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
done mr pitchey

Reply #21 Posted: May 07, 2013, 07:54:47 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Thanks Helly, special photo in the mail for you! :-P

Reply #22 Posted: May 08, 2013, 12:42:52 pm

When you get to the top of the tower, tell the rain to stop.

Reply #23 Posted: May 08, 2013, 12:59:09 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
If you're standing at the bottom SM, I'll send you some yellow rain down!

Reply #24 Posted: May 08, 2013, 05:20:55 pm