Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Back off Patchy, don't talk about my wifey like that, go find someone or something else to rub one out to.

Also, that is your first and final warning, don't make me come back there!

lmao, challenge accepted!  ;D

As long as it's not a sledging battle, you've been in Aussie too long now and have probably picked up too many dirty Aussie tricks!

Reply #200 Posted: April 09, 2015, 10:18:40 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Damn you know me too well Growler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit!  Have you been selling our movies again Fairy?

It's 200 lashes with a wet tissue for you when I get back!

Back off Patchy, don't talk about my wifey like that, go find someone or something else to rub one out to.

Also, that is your first and final warning, don't make me come back there!

I see you just met the missus pitchey

:)  I do hope Kat was talking about tongue lashings....  ill take a copy of that video Fairy and Kat tongue lashing that is..

Lashing
Lash
Pash
Pashing.... hmmm brb  need some tissues.

Reply #201 Posted: April 10, 2015, 06:22:59 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Lol patchey

Reply #202 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:49:04 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Me and the Mrs are looking at getting a place in the next few months. Have missed an adult living situation so much over the past year.

Building a new gaming PC after a few years on console.

Still making gym gains (curling 40kg for hypertrophy, was doing 40Kg for strength close to 6 months ago).

Nice James nice progress!! Im looking at the opposite - finding a flattie to live with ugh

Flat with me - I will charge no rent, as long as you will be a permenant babysitter

Aww thanks demon but i dont think babysitting your child will ease the pain of me losing mine :(

Offer Still stands...

And don't worry about walking round naked - I do it all the time, so does the wife - we aren't prudes

Reply #203 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:54:52 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Me and the Mrs are looking at getting a place in the next few months. Have missed an adult living situation so much over the past year.

Building a new gaming PC after a few years on console.

Still making gym gains (curling 40kg for hypertrophy, was doing 40Kg for strength close to 6 months ago).

Nice James nice progress!! Im looking at the opposite - finding a flattie to live with ugh

Flat with me - I will charge no rent, as long as you will be a permenant babysitter

Aww thanks demon but i dont think babysitting your child will ease the pain of me losing mine :(

Offer Still stands...

And don't worry about walking round naked - I do it all the time, so does the wife - we aren't prudes

LOL thanks buddy - if you & the wife do want some timeout bring me the little guy and I shall teach him how to play infantry

Reply #204 Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:47:13 pm

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.
What a great read, well done everyone.
I'm down 10kg on 6 months ago. At one point I was down ~17kg but then Christmas and homebrewing happened.
Lots of exercise over the last month and a half and I haven't lost weight but I'm much fitter. Just starting to address diet again now.

Sorry about the neg rep Pyro, you just wouldnt shut up about those tomatos.

Reply #205 Posted: April 10, 2015, 01:25:02 pm
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Lol patchey

She's spent so long in Australia, it's addled her brain!

Reply #206 Posted: April 10, 2015, 09:00:12 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Lol patchey

She's spent so long in Australia, it's addled her brain!

***** Ducks as Fairy throws a stapler at his head. *****

Reply #207 Posted: April 10, 2015, 09:01:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
What a great read, well done everyone.
I'm down 10kg on 6 months ago. At one point I was down ~17kg but then Christmas and homebrewing happened.
Lots of exercise over the last month and a half and I haven't lost weight but I'm much fitter. Just starting to address diet again now.

Sorry about the neg rep Pyro, you just wouldnt shut up about those tomatos.
I's areet holmes. Eech ta thea own :>

I just a'e a fantas'eek pee'sa, cannat tell me tamaoes wannat the maeka o' that shi' rie' thea.
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:21:53 am by Pyromanik

Reply #208 Posted: April 11, 2015, 10:18:31 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Next steps booked, CT scans and see my surgeon on 30th

So the good news is the original surgery is sweet, but the surrounding joints are now bone on bone and my achillies is on the go as well.

So now a MRI, 2 x X-ray live injections to see the workings of the joint with the likely outcome being further fusions! YAY! But in all honesty if it gets me pain free I will be happy. After this round of surgery I would have spent close to 70 weeks of my life in casts, 35 each leg, then probably double that in boots, and double again swollen and learning to walk again.

This is what each foot could end up like, I am hoping for a much less evasive screwing thou.

Reply #209 Posted: May 05, 2015, 01:11:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

So the good news is the original surgery is sweet, but the surrounding joints are now bone on bone and my achillies is on the go as well.

So now a MRI, 2 x X-ray live injections to see the workings of the joint with the likely outcome being further fusions! YAY! But in all honesty if it gets me pain free I will be happy. After this round of surgery I would have spent close to 70 weeks of my life in casts, 35 each leg, then probably double that in boots, and double again swollen and learning to walk again.

This is what each foot could end up like, I am hoping for a much less evasive screwing thou.

Dont talk to Lias about Evasive Screwing, he is all about being invasive..

Reply #210 Posted: May 05, 2015, 01:23:18 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Should ask them to put some wolverine claws in your feet while they at it.

Reply #211 Posted: May 06, 2015, 06:02:45 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Man poor you 70 weeks?!?!?! thats sheer madness. I hope whatever option you go for you heal quickly!!! I'd like to chase you around the place before i pin you down and get the mantrain moving along ;)

re-read this thread from the beginning, things are a little easier kinda but so much harder at the same time. ive often thought about giving up and admitting defeat and conceding but then I remembered thats not who I am.

so small steps one at a time

cantabrians i am still working my way down there I havent forgotten about you all especially you Woo peow peow

Reply #212 Posted: May 06, 2015, 09:22:56 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I thought it was PEOW PEOW for Valv when you get down here Fairy...

Reply #213 Posted: May 06, 2015, 09:37:16 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Pretty sure everyone (interested) will get a look in, time permitting.

Reply #214 Posted: May 06, 2015, 09:41:55 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
We may need to hire a (bang) bus :-P

Reply #215 Posted: May 06, 2015, 09:50:22 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Pretty sure everyone (interested) will get a look in, time permitting.

Is this the Line for the Motel, grab a ticket and wait for your number to be called.

Reply #216 Posted: May 06, 2015, 10:07:22 am

Offline Pyromanik

Well I wasn't trying to be a creepy fuck, but it seems you chaps have doubled my entendre.

Reply #217 Posted: May 07, 2015, 09:50:01 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Well I wasn't trying to be a creepy fuck, but it seems you chaps have doubled my entendre.

haha its ok Pyro I'll be sure to call in on you DEF when i get down

Reply #218 Posted: May 07, 2015, 09:59:18 am

Offline Pyromanik

So many answers to this statement it's not funny.

Something about going down.
Something about not needing to, I'll come up...
Something about not needing to go down, fun sized means there's no need.
Something self abasing about hitting new lows in life.

Something about being too high
Something about being so high you can't reach me.
Something about being so high you coming down would ruin a buzz.

No but really
Something about me being in the UK.
Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:05:34 am by Pyromanik

Reply #219 Posted: May 07, 2015, 10:03:57 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

So many answers to this statement it's not funny.

Something about going down.
Something about not needing to, I'll come up...
Something about not needing to go down, fun sized means there's no need.
Something self abasing about hitting new lows in life.

Something about being too high
Something about being so high you can't reach me.
Something about being so high you coming down would ruin a buzz.

No but really
Something about me being in the UK.

oh fuck thats right!!!!!!!!!!!!! youre in londontown. thats ok i can detour there too haha

Reply #220 Posted: May 07, 2015, 02:40:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Nah, I'm so high even going to londontown won't work, it just wouldn't be up enough. I'd have to go down for you still.

Reply #221 Posted: May 08, 2015, 09:21:47 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hahahahahahah you know my height actually worked in my favour the other night - went to the my sisters pub to watch the boxing. After waiting inline for so long for drinks I had to wait for my girls to get served so was just loitering at this table. The guys were hey youre not too tall you can sit here if you want and we can still see over you. Which was super nice as the table was a metre away from the bar and 2m away from the big screen

Reply #222 Posted: May 08, 2015, 10:24:55 am

Offline Pyromanik

Yeh height is only a disadvantage if you think it is :)

Reply #223 Posted: May 09, 2015, 08:45:59 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Not short, just vertically challenged.

Reply #224 Posted: May 09, 2015, 10:50:01 am