Topic: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Jammin on down to The Eastern as usual

Follow this link and check out "Breaks like a love song" for a moody sweet bluesy number.

http://listn.to/FORTEASTERN/player#t=2&pos=2321&p=1

Reply #3750 Posted: May 17, 2011, 09:02:09 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I am listening to Avantasia:

Reply #3751 Posted: May 18, 2011, 08:28:03 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Was looking for a link to the Blondie track rapture and found this.

Amazed how well it works

Reply #3752 Posted: May 21, 2011, 06:40:43 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #3753 Posted: May 26, 2011, 01:08:05 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3754 Posted: June 01, 2011, 11:57:03 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
[video=http://youtu.be/wttNZJ7VQ-w]

Reply #3755 Posted: June 02, 2011, 12:43:40 am

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...

Reply #3756 Posted: June 02, 2011, 12:48:15 am

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

Reply #3757 Posted: June 02, 2011, 12:55:40 am

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

manchester orchestra; simple math

an amazing video (the part with the deer gave me shivers), beautiful song
Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 06:21:38 pm by GhostOfGallipoli

Reply #3758 Posted: June 18, 2011, 06:18:42 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
^^
Wow, that was pretty amazing.

Just found these guys. "Studio Killers" appear to be another virtual band like the Gorillaz. I like the music, but I love the art style even more. It's like a little entertainment package.
Only one track out in full, but I'll be watching this space.

Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 03:56:27 pm by Daddy Clin

Reply #3759 Posted: June 23, 2011, 03:44:20 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #3760 Posted: June 23, 2011, 06:57:14 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: GhostOfGallipoli;1392404
manchester orchestra; simple math

an amazing video (the part with the deer gave me shivers), beautiful song

Awesome stuff. The best music video I have seen in years. Unfortunately the song is a little bit too Coldplay for my taste, but works fine as video backing

Reply #3761 Posted: June 24, 2011, 03:31:11 pm

Offline brucewillis2

• Addicted
  • brucewillis2 has no influence.
Beck - Modern Guilt.

Reply #3762 Posted: June 24, 2011, 03:37:53 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
"Dusk Dismantled" by Trivium

Reply #3763 Posted: July 02, 2011, 04:17:06 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
King Missile- Detachable Penis

Reply #3764 Posted: July 02, 2011, 07:57:54 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Weezer - Only in Dreams

Reply #3765 Posted: July 02, 2011, 11:17:31 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
This.
Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:51:29 am by Spork

Reply #3766 Posted: July 03, 2011, 03:39:15 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #3767 Posted: July 20, 2011, 05:40:07 pm

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.

Really good, little known Canadian band.
Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:19:43 am by EskemoJoe

Reply #3768 Posted: July 20, 2011, 08:19:26 pm
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3769 Posted: July 21, 2011, 11:36:41 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Hah, don't think many would get into this.. but yeah.. this is what I'm currently listening to :P

Reply #3770 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:24:44 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

Reply #3771 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:32:14 pm

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.

Reply #3772 Posted: July 29, 2011, 12:02:38 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.

Reply #3773 Posted: July 29, 2011, 12:03:57 am

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.