Topic: Working sweet guys

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Thanks for your efforts to keep things up to date, work has been freakin crazy so i've only managed to get on for a few hrs max per weeknight and a little more per weekend. Hoping shit settles down at work soon so i can grind a little more. Thanks to my local in the swamp im prolly the first to contract the new leech disease. It was not cool but i managed to make the antidote. shame that shit cant be stored in a fridge

Posted: June 10, 2016, 09:50:56 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
thanks von, thats great to hear, bit of a shame u got a disease tho

Reply #1 Posted: June 11, 2016, 11:52:55 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Was easy to fix bro but hard at the same time. I had all the ingredients needed to cure. Just a shame you cant make the cure and store it in the fridge like other medical shit. When u have it your visibility is badly reduced by a green cloud so it was freakin hard to find my way back to base to make.
I feel sorry for the low lvl guys on official servers that don't have the ingredients and aren't high enough lvl to learn the engram. Been seeing complaints in the forum that high lvl guys are trolling newbs by deliberately getting infected and spreading it to others.

Reply #2 Posted: June 11, 2016, 08:39:51 pm