Topic: Rugby - This, That and Everything

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
A bit of niggle in the test.We played quite poorly especially in the second half.England played better than i have seen for years.We still won but Stephen Jones from the telegraph will still tell us we didn't.

Reply #150 Posted: November 07, 2010, 08:04:55 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: kilabee;1329051
A bit of niggle in the test.We played quite poorly especially in the second half.England played better than i have seen for years.We still won but Stephen Jones from the telegraph will still tell us we didn't.

100% agree!

Reply #151 Posted: November 08, 2010, 08:02:32 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Sonny bill williams eh. Really had a big game last night. Well all of the backline did. It will be a tough battle to get a spot on the starting line up, with so many players in good form.

Glad we put a decent amount of points on the Scottish.

Also, lol wallabies lose to england.

Reply #152 Posted: November 14, 2010, 11:18:11 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: toofast;1331423
Sonny bill williams eh. Really had a big game last night. Well all of the backline did. It will be a tough battle to get a spot on the starting line up, with so many players in good form.

Must be their coach.

Reply #153 Posted: November 14, 2010, 02:51:35 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Quote from: Zarkov;1331466

Must be their coach.

Waits for Tofu....

Reply #154 Posted: November 14, 2010, 03:39:45 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: maorifulla;1331474
Quote from: Zarkov;1331466

Must be their coach.

Waits for Tofu....

Toeava was awesome also......

Reply #155 Posted: November 14, 2010, 03:52:44 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Tofu won't show his head.

His glory boy Deans got beaten and his devil boy Henry had a team that delivered.

He only pokes his beak in when we lose a game every few years.

Reply #156 Posted: November 15, 2010, 01:50:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Oh my goodness. didn't the ABs play like shite! Toeava was crap, Williams showed why they asked him to leave League, even Carter and McCaw were subbed off because they were so atrocious. The tacklers couldn't tackle, the passers couldn't pass, the kickers just kicked themselves even though the Scots buckled more than Tofu's wife does when he mounts her.

Only one part of this post is true.

Reply #157 Posted: November 15, 2010, 02:06:17 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Robbie gets another notch in his belt on the international stage with a huge win over Munster! Wow what a super coach.

Reply #158 Posted: November 18, 2010, 07:04:30 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Love the look of the side to face Wales this week. Toeava on the wing? Jane must feel a little miffed about that but Ice did have a blinder against Scotland.

Reply #159 Posted: November 25, 2010, 09:31:41 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Kiano is a beast.

Reply #160 Posted: November 28, 2010, 11:03:58 am

bradfromcand

I don't know C++ so can't assist you specifically but it seems like you have a reasonable request - have a look on Google to see how others have solved it. If you find a solution would be great if you could post it here for future reference

Reply #161 Posted: January 15, 2011, 06:25:59 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Jimungo is the most retarded website ever.

Reply #162 Posted: February 15, 2011, 08:14:10 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
sky sport is running virtual S15 this year. Jimungo's one isn't the official one as far as i can tell.

Reply #163 Posted: February 15, 2011, 09:27:10 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Jimungo- You have two friend requests pending  *click* user not found

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/images-2.jpg
Rugby - This, That and Everything

Reply #164 Posted: February 15, 2011, 09:49:58 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
yeah I have swapped to sky sports............. user name steddieeddie

Reply #165 Posted: February 16, 2011, 08:07:42 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
I was trying to make an GetSome  user group on Jimungo but lost the will to live after about twenty seconds.I'll swap to sky also and get some competition going.

Reply #166 Posted: February 16, 2011, 08:23:45 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
Maybe this year I can beat you..................................... pretty please

Reply #167 Posted: February 16, 2011, 11:54:29 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
I am playing as well. Let me know if anyone makes a GetSome group. u/n: toofast

Reply #168 Posted: February 17, 2011, 05:45:43 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
made an GetSome group

league pin #    51294666

Reply #169 Posted: February 18, 2011, 06:10:23 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
I hope we don't have to put up with Justin Marshall for the world cup.Honestly just STFU

Reply #170 Posted: July 11, 2011, 09:26:38 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I'm going to watch as many games as I can on Maori TV. Should get rid of the 'Justin Marshall' factor there :)

Reply #171 Posted: July 11, 2011, 11:58:50 am

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
I'd say they will have multiple commentary options on sky like they did for the Super 15 final(aussie commentators) Marshalls a knob, he seems to love talking about himself and how he did things.

Reply #172 Posted: July 11, 2011, 03:01:13 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
"Insider knowledge"...

all the way to the Bank.

Reply #173 Posted: July 11, 2011, 03:57:26 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Blues replace Brett with Donald. We are no chance to win anything.Fuck sake.

Reply #174 Posted: July 17, 2011, 08:51:58 am