Topic: Rugby - This, That and Everything

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
When you lose by 5 and only play 40 mins of rugby.......

Alot to work on, but i'm not too worried, this will be just the wake up call they needed.

Reply #225 Posted: August 27, 2011, 11:56:01 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Losers.......... losers............. losers..............

Reply #226 Posted: August 28, 2011, 12:03:38 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I was just thinking you would show up with constructive criticism .

Reply #227 Posted: August 28, 2011, 12:32:45 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
In some ways I would rather they had that loss, than caned the Aussies. Every other time we have won the 3N leading into the RWC, so lets try the other option

Reply #228 Posted: August 28, 2011, 01:57:56 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.
Not too happy tbh but the boys only really showed up after the break so i guess every clould.....

Reply #229 Posted: August 28, 2011, 08:03:14 am
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Wallabies deserved to win, purely because they actually sent their best teams out for this competition. Its ridiculous both SA and NZ can send B teams out, and nobody cares. Only silver lining i see from this game, is henry will finally drop guildford/jane, and start playing their two best utility backs (toeava and dagg). I mean if they continue to persist with playing nonu and smith in the centres, and forcing DC to be the only kicker, atleast have the option of having other guys being able to slot into second five, when they are on defense.

Reply #230 Posted: August 28, 2011, 09:45:03 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Argh this couldn't have happened at a worse time! I had earlier this week agreed to help an Australian with his computer, and now I'm going to have to sit there wanting to knockout the teeth of his shit-eating grin. Bastards!

Reply #231 Posted: August 28, 2011, 10:04:42 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: kilabee;1415515
I was just thinking you would show up with constructive criticism .

At least if we miss out this time, Tofu will be happy.

Reply #232 Posted: August 28, 2011, 03:57:27 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Beautiful game plan from the All Blacks, deliberatly hold off on all aspects of the game in the 1st half so we could practice our ability to come back in the second. Then let them through for a try to take the game leaving the Aussies with a false sense of security and hope for the RWC. A masterstroke by the three wise men, and our captain, and our mole MR Deans in the middle of the aussie camp. Bring on the RWC.

Reply #233 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:42:52 am

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
HA HA HA HA HA.... Good stuff Robbie

England or Sth Africa for the RWC I think.... and the dole queue for Henry :)

Reply #234 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:47:54 am

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
The All Blacks will beat Tonga in the opening match, but will get slammed and lose possibly 3 players for the rest of the RWC. We will just lose to France but make it through pool play to fall in the quarter finals due to, mainly, lack of covering players, a large injury list and a rigid game, not helped by a skipper who can't motivate his team.

G'day, I'm Ken Ring.

Reply #235 Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:33:46 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Hey Ken,

my pussy is missing, where is he? Shacked up with tofu eating crackers?

Reply #236 Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:45:12 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
In other news SBW  can just fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.Its time for the NZRFU to end contact negotiations and wish him luck.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/5525260/SBW-A-mans-entitled-to-change-his-mind

Reply #237 Posted: August 29, 2011, 02:41:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"In 2009 the International Rugby Board tried to stop volunteers from wearing a silver fern at the Rugby World Cup, as they believe the emblem belongs only to the All Blacks."

FFS New Zealand.

Reply #238 Posted: August 29, 2011, 02:50:40 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I'd have liked to see them change the game plan on the field in the first half, when it was obvious to everyone else in NZ that it wasn't working too well.

It reminded me too much of that drop kick they never took.

Reply #239 Posted: August 29, 2011, 05:13:22 pm

Offline Growler

They couldn't have changed a flat tyre in the 1st half.

They must of gotten a huge fucking serve at halftime. Was a disgraceful 1st half.

Reply #240 Posted: August 29, 2011, 05:17:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline TofuEater

If anyone thinks the knee from Cooper was an isolated event should take a look - there's history between these two:

Reply #241 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:15:23 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Your avatar needs gold hair...

Reply #242 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:35:32 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline TofuEater

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5970[/ATTACH]

Reply #243 Posted: August 30, 2011, 09:25:23 am

Offline Growler

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tofu go back to your golf course and pretend someone cares about you. Your views on rugby are about as crazy as Mr Duck, and he's 1 crazy mother fucker (but I still love him)

Reply #244 Posted: August 30, 2011, 09:33:11 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline kilabee

• Addicted

Reply #245 Posted: August 31, 2011, 06:12:37 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
CANNNNNNNNEEEERRRBRRRREEEEEEE!

Right, now that the ITM premierships won, that's the important rugby over for the year.

Reply #246 Posted: September 03, 2011, 09:23:17 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Well, there is fuck all excitement in this thread for the world cup, glad we didn't start a world cup thread eh.

Anyone going? I'm seeing the SA V Wales game on Sunday, must admit, finally I am getting into it.

Nervous times ahead.

Reply #247 Posted: September 06, 2011, 08:25:46 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Richie's a bit of a possum in the headlights guy imo.

Reply #248 Posted: September 06, 2011, 09:21:55 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Living in Chch, its hard to get too carried away. I am looking forward to watching the games, but its just a sports tournament.

Reply #249 Posted: September 06, 2011, 11:03:52 pm