Topic: post yourself!!

Codex

Sunnies inside like a boss

Reply #2150 Posted: January 22, 2014, 02:37:01 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
hah ew no ty x)

Women will flock to you on account of your new found manliness

Also your KDR will increase

Reply #2151 Posted: January 22, 2014, 02:39:34 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
hah ew no ty x)

Women will flock to you on account of your new found manliness

Also your KDR will increase

This mans knows the truth.

Reply #2152 Posted: January 22, 2014, 02:48:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Suppose I should contribute o:

I raise you my face.

Look at how young I am, I'm almost 20.

Spoiler :

Reply #2153 Posted: January 22, 2014, 05:21:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
jeeesus, kids everywhere!

Me and 1 of my dogs trying to sleep on the deck and my daughter pretending to sleep and being somewhat annoying.

Note the beard is now manlier.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=u4yclzlr.qo2.jpg
post yourself!!
Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:06:35 pm by Growler

Reply #2154 Posted: January 22, 2014, 06:00:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Reporting for Team Beard. Bitches be mirin; (I'm on top),

Dude in front is my trainer.

Reply #2155 Posted: January 23, 2014, 10:01:31 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Training for the log flume championship?

Reply #2156 Posted: January 23, 2014, 10:24:13 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Reporting for Team Beard. Bitches be mirin; (I'm on top),

Dude in front is my trainer.

You two make a lovely couple!

Will I get an invite to the Wedding?

Reply #2157 Posted: January 24, 2014, 08:11:32 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
You take your trainer on holiday with you? Are you Tom Cruise?

Reply #2158 Posted: January 24, 2014, 09:13:48 am

lol @ console hate

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Dis be me with my son at the Auckland Zoo, checking out animals from his picture book IRL. He was stoked. It was very warm.

Reply #2159 Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:01:53 am

Offline Growler

How do you maintain that glorious beard, if mine was that long I would have wings touching my earlobes.

Reply #2160 Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:15:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
How do you maintain that glorious beard, if mine was that long I would have wings touching my earlobes.

I think it's just years of growth eh? my barber shapes it and keeps it nice for me as I don't really want it any bigger than it currently is haha.. and in doing so I guess it's gotten fuller/thicker? I wash it when I wash my hair also :)

Reply #2161 Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:23:25 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.

Wife & I at God-daughters naming ceremony.

Reply #2162 Posted: January 28, 2014, 03:13:36 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Growler

You'll never be as awesome as me!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=amezqn3j.ryu.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #2163 Posted: February 04, 2014, 03:48:47 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
facbeook intergration is a grat sukses.

Reply #2164 Posted: February 04, 2014, 03:54:26 pm

Offline Growler

hahahha

Reply #2165 Posted: February 04, 2014, 03:54:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
REVIVING THIS SHIT

shitter selfies and general boredom these are from this year

Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:59:02 pm by th3fairy

Reply #2166 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:36:56 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
nice revive fairy.. the newb plebs are trying the same whiz in the Gmod section.. although in true fashion it is derailing.

I see your revival selfies and raise you mine.

Not gaming much these days too busy being a father:

was going to pop one up of me and the new family addition but decided against it.

Reply #2167 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:43:33 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
pics of babies please
I would upload a recent one of my girl whos been in this thread since she got expelled from my vagina but im scared she's not a youngun no more. Though I would say Nostargate probably has a decent collection of them.

edit: found the pic i was looking for - shit this was about a year after i joined this place!
Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:59:39 pm by th3fairy

Reply #2168 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:46:40 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
pics of babies please
I would upload a recent one of my girl whos been in this thread since she got expelled from my vagina but im scared she's not a youngun no more. Though I would say Nostargate probably has a decent collection of them.

attached 3 months old yesterday

Reply #2169 Posted: August 21, 2014, 01:59:49 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

awwwwwwwww soooo soooooo beautiful!!! well done! enjoy it because when they start getting boobs you dont sleep EVER

Reply #2170 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:01:16 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
awwwwwwwww soooo soooooo beautiful!!! well done! enjoy it because when they start getting boobs you dont sleep EVER

Not true.. just just buy a shotgun and the parents alternate sleeping.

Reply #2171 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:03:35 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

don't sleep much now at the moment :)  the 6 year old has decided to start getting up during the nite and play up.

so between 12:00pm and 3 am walking the baby to sleep and then the interruption of the 6 year old between then and 5 it's a struggle, but totally worth it.

Fairy sent you a pm

Reply #2172 Posted: August 21, 2014, 02:05:21 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Adapted to short hair drunk time

Reply #2173 Posted: October 17, 2014, 05:05:54 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Is that a drunk Tom Cruise?

Reply #2174 Posted: October 17, 2014, 08:26:27 pm