Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
I opened Up my windows and snapped this pic.
Very blissful

Reply #2550 Posted: March 05, 2015, 12:17:17 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Very blissful

not sure if serious or troll, you have necro'd several threads today,  either contribute or stop trying to just inflate your post count. please

Reply #2551 Posted: March 05, 2015, 12:34:50 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Very blissful

not sure if serious or troll, you have necro'd several threads today,  either contribute or stop trying to just inflate your post count. please
my apologies

Reply #2552 Posted: March 05, 2015, 12:36:00 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
TBH he didn't necro this thread as it never dies.

Don't hate on Pigdog, hate on yourself.

Reply #2553 Posted: March 05, 2015, 08:19:31 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
TBH he didn't necro this thread as it never dies.

Don't hate on Pigdog, hate on yourself.

Ahh Michael the ever thorn in my side.

no he didnt necro the thread, but he had several others thus my comments, and we already have a wallpapers thread, i come here to admire the photo buffs of GS / ON3 / Iconz  and remeber fondly when i could afford expensive gear..

Reply #2554 Posted: March 06, 2015, 08:04:04 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Old cat on the steps

Reply #2555 Posted: March 09, 2015, 05:15:28 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Old cat on the steps

I always like droste effect photos

Reply #2556 Posted: March 10, 2015, 06:45:18 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Old cat on the steps

Ha thanks Xsannz, I even have a couple of the tins

Reply #2557 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:31:51 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Old cat on the steps

Ha thanks Xsannz, I even have a couple of the tins

wow nice, I keep an eye out on trademe every now and then for them.

Reply #2558 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:33:09 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Nice shots, cool looking cattle, is that in Australia?

Reply #2559 Posted: March 10, 2015, 12:23:45 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Yeh
Central Queensland

Reply #2560 Posted: March 10, 2015, 12:25:03 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
I had a play with the tins, I love finding textures to overlay on images

Reply #2561 Posted: March 10, 2015, 07:51:41 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Sunday AM ride on the Manukau Coastal Cycleway (tide was coming in).

Reply #2562 Posted: March 22, 2015, 02:17:24 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Flutterbyes on the ivy flowers on our hedge

Reply #2563 Posted: March 22, 2015, 07:48:25 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #2564 Posted: April 04, 2015, 04:09:45 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Always so amazed by your photos Lindsay. Such win.. Much wow.

Reply #2565 Posted: April 04, 2015, 04:31:48 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Cheers Lias :D

Anyone on the blood moon tonight ... im about 200 shots deep so far

Reply #2566 Posted: April 05, 2015, 12:19:47 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
You do do it well Lindsay, wonderful drama!

I found fungi instead

same piece of birch twig

These are taken on my kitchen bench with a big clip holding the twig just so. lighting is just ambient window light, the first background is my lap top case, the orange one is a box of tissues on it's end way out of focus. 30mm manual extension tubes, 24-105 zoom. 10 slightly different focus points stacked in photoshop. tripod of course. I hadn't even seen the tiny snail till I had the photo stacked.
Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:02:54 pm by bigROBOTbill

Reply #2567 Posted: April 07, 2015, 06:54:23 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Been a while again lol

Walking through the oak by lindsay soppet, on Flickr

Karekare by lindsay soppet, on Flickr

Reply #2568 Posted: June 04, 2015, 12:41:35 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Lovely as always mate.

I have been groveling at the bottom of the garden as usual. I like my bed in the weekends too much to go for those dawn dramas. :P

last berry

Reply #2569 Posted: June 08, 2015, 08:16:05 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
You do do it well Lindsay, wonderful drama!

I found fungi instead

same piece of birch twig

These are taken on my kitchen bench with a big clip holding the twig just so. lighting is just ambient window light, the first background is my lap top case, the orange one is a box of tissues on it's end way out of focus. 30mm manual extension tubes, 24-105 zoom. 10 slightly different focus points stacked in photoshop. tripod of course. I hadn't even seen the tiny snail till I had the photo stacked.

This is awesome!! So simple yet so vibrant love your work BRB

Reply #2570 Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:38:42 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Hey, thanks Fairy! :)

I like this one taken at Bryans Beach near Opotiki. A bit like Newdick's beach I recon...

Reply #2571 Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:48:42 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
OMG would it be ok if i copied that and had it printed? seriously that is amazing  I'll fully pay you for the pic
it can live next to my epic pic that growler gave me

Reply #2572 Posted: June 11, 2015, 01:08:47 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
For sure.
I may have a larger version I can email if you PM me.

Reply #2573 Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:22:53 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2574 Posted: July 06, 2015, 04:26:05 pm