Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
You know what really grind my gears?

1. People who call the entire computer a hard drive.

I could go on but I'll make a list later.

You?

Posted: January 20, 2010, 06:24:43 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

And when people say, 'Live every day like your last', you can't do that, then you wouldn't turn up to work, and spend all your money, then the next day you'd be screwed cause you're broke and got no job.

You have to live your life like you still got another 50 years to go. Plan ahead, set goals and such.

Reply #1 Posted: January 20, 2010, 07:27:14 am

Offline ArtanisNZ

• Addicted
  • ArtanisNZ has no influence.
People that ask for advice on stuff and get all shitty cos they think its a personal attack on them when its given.

Reply #2 Posted: January 20, 2010, 07:31:35 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
People that ask fucking pointless stupid questions on my Trade me auctions.Especially when the answer is in the description of the item.Learn to read !!
Its hard to be polite to some people.

Reply #3 Posted: January 20, 2010, 07:55:30 am

Offline TuataraDude

• Devoted Member
  • TuataraDude has no influence.
People who would rather go through life ignorant than use a bit of initiative to find or figure stuff out.

Reply #4 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:03:34 am
Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.

Offline EskemoJoe

• Addicted
  • EskemoJoe has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;1052896
People that ask for advice on stuff and get all shitty cos they think its a personal attack on them when its given.

Hey, thats not fair, virt "does" take peoples advice...

Quote from: kilabee;1052898
People that ask fucking pointless stupid questions on my Trade me auctions.Especially when the answer is in the description of the item.Learn to read !!
Its hard to be polite to some people.

THIS *insert way to many exclaimation marks"

Reply #5 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:24:43 am
Mmmm... Blueberry Muffins *drools*

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Girls that cry to get out of being in trouble at work

will update as I am more aware of today .. redbull please

Reply #6 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:27:37 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
People who start threads without searching to see if there's already a "grind my gears" thread and adding to it.

Reply #7 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:40:13 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
TofuEater, the pessimistic.

Reply #8 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:41:19 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1052919
People who start threads without searching to see if there's already a "grind my gears" thread and adding to it.

Does it matter? What's the disadvantage of starting a new thread?

It's not like threads cost a hundred dollars each, or a kitten dies every time someone starts a new thread.

What grinds my gears, People who complain about other people starting new threads.

Reply #9 Posted: January 20, 2010, 08:45:45 am

Offline BloodDonor

• Just settled in
  • BloodDonor has no influence.
teens who think theyre gods gift to the world, and also on that know 'gangsta' teens

Reply #10 Posted: January 20, 2010, 09:47:47 am
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be. -- Lao Tsu

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: BloodDonor;1052938
'gangsta' teens

this

sayings like 'grinds your gears'

people calling the whole computer a cpu

countless other things so i wont bother writing more

Reply #11 Posted: January 20, 2010, 09:51:25 am

Offline Paralyzed

• Just settled in
  • Paralyzed has no influence.
Being questioned seems to annoy me a little, but what really grind's my gear's is the motherfucker who ate my muffin! :cussing:

Reply #12 Posted: January 20, 2010, 09:53:02 am
The fact is 99% of humanity is made of very good people, but that only 1% is enough to spoil it, causing so much violence that we all pay the price having to defend ourselves. Going to war is one of the most noble things there are but it doesn\'t mean war is good neither stupid.

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Quote from: cata|yst;1052939
People calling the whole computer a cpu.

>_< Tis more annoying than people calling the Case a Harddrive.

Edit: facepalm for not realising this is a new thread.

Reply #13 Posted: January 20, 2010, 09:54:29 am
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline ChefKill

• Just settled in
  • ChefKill has no influence.
Quote from: ArtanisNZ;1052896

^females.

Reply #14 Posted: January 20, 2010, 09:57:21 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
wigga gangsat fuckwits.

boy racers (not to be confused with car enthusiast)

free loaders

Reply #15 Posted: January 20, 2010, 10:00:05 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16 Posted: January 20, 2010, 10:34:10 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
fail wannbee gangstas are waaay worse than emos could ever be.

Especially rich middle class white ones.

Reply #17 Posted: January 20, 2010, 10:53:55 am

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Blue screens of death.

Reply #18 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:02:57 am
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1052968
fail wannbee gangstas are waaay worse than emos could ever be.

Especially rich middle class white ones.

Yeah, at least emos just fuck off and cry somewhere .. usually basements (out of sight out of mind)

but faggot wannabe gangsters walking around thiefing shit and starting fights because you looked in their general direction or "stepped them" .. :disappoin

FOADIAF
Fuck off and die in a fire
[/I]

Reply #19 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:04:56 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The government stealing my money and spending it on houses, holidays, rent subsidy and ridiculous pay packets for politicians who are dumber than mud.

Reply #20 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:23:59 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1052974
The government stealing my money and spending it on houses, holidays, rent subsidy and ridiculous pay packets for politicians who are dumber than mud.

Shut up you white mother fucker :chuckle:

Reply #21 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:26:23 am

Offline BloodDonor

• Just settled in
  • BloodDonor has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1052974

a country gets the government it deserves

Reply #22 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:26:28 am
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be. -- Lao Tsu

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Bad cooling on your computer

These smug, up themselves, fuck-you-microsoft ads

Reply #23 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:30:36 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

What problems did windows 2/3/95/98/XP have? Nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion. XP was great, Apple should STFU.

This is why I hate apple, they're so up themselves.

Reply #24 Posted: January 20, 2010, 11:41:27 am