Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Worst part is it wasn't even a budget Jetstar flight, it was a bloody $130 one!

Reply #825 Posted: July 28, 2015, 10:35:01 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
12 year old parents who think its ok to stand there and watch their 5 year old kids roll a rugby ball around on the bonnet of someone elses 3 month old vehicle.

#AlmostKilledAChildToday

Reply #826 Posted: August 04, 2015, 05:43:34 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
When you are parked in a shopping center and somebody drags their bags along the side of your car.

Reply #827 Posted: August 04, 2015, 06:11:10 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
When you've just paid out $300 to have a ding taken out of your car cos some cunt hit you in a carpark, and you come back to your car to notice scrap marks down the other side.. FFS CUNTS LEARN TO PARK WITHOUT HITTING ME

Reply #828 Posted: August 04, 2015, 11:31:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hipsters.

Reply #829 Posted: August 05, 2015, 06:26:51 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
When you've just paid out $300 to have a ding taken out of your car cos some cunt hit you in a carpark, and you come back to your car to notice scrap marks down the other side.. FFS CUNTS LEARN TO PARK WITHOUT HITTING ME

Wow. People suck.

Reply #830 Posted: August 05, 2015, 07:58:32 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

i am waiting for you to fix that side so i can then come and key the other side...

Reply #831 Posted: August 05, 2015, 08:37:57 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

i am waiting for you to fix that side so i can then come and key the other side...

I know where you live and I will stab you!

Reply #832 Posted: August 05, 2015, 09:45:56 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
A sneak preview before I publish it live

Reply #833 Posted: August 05, 2015, 07:09:54 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Some lowlife cunt keyed my colleague's car in the work carpark. It's a company vehicle, but they'll make him pay the excess.
It's right down the entire side of the vehicle, including some of the plastic trimmings, etc.

The quote came back at about $2200. To paint four panels.

I WORK FOR A FUCKING CAR COMPANY, THIS IS THEIR INTERNAL RATE TO PAINT FOUR PANELS.

Reply #834 Posted: August 06, 2015, 06:16:32 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Is anybody else constantly amazed at the apparent performance difference between seemingly huge and slow trucks vs SUV's?

An anecdotal analysis of pseudo drag races from the lights would have me purchasing a B train over the fucking Santa Fe.

Here's how it goes:

Light turns green.
Concrete truck moves away, SUV driver puts down their phone.
Truck 1/4 of the way across the intersection, SUV driver puts car into Drive.
Truck half way across intersection, SUV driver checks left and right.
Truck 3/4 of the way across the intersection, a tradie in his hiace full of paint is behind the truck. SUV driver takes their foot off the brake.
Truck across the intersection, tradie changing lanes. SUV driver locates and applies 2% accelerator pedal.

At this stage the best thing a car company could do to sell me a car, is not sell cars to fuckwits. The fucking salesman will say "Does 0-100 in 7.4 seconds" "FUCK OFF IT DOES, NO SANTA FUCKING FE DRIVER HAS EVER BEEN 100, WE'RE STILL COUNTING THE FUCKING YEARS UNTIL THEY GET THERE"

And it's not really just SUV's, it's every single car that is shitty, hatch backs, sedans, 300Hp, 6 cylinder falcadore. FIND THE FUCKING ACCELERATOR AND PRESS IT YOU MONG.

Reply #835 Posted: August 06, 2015, 09:37:15 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Idiot marketing executives who don't even read/follow their own fucking identity protocols and style guides.

Reply #836 Posted: August 06, 2015, 12:12:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

The term 'executive' used incorrectly to placate morons.

'Marketing executive'
'Sales executive'

The fact that salesmen apparently have such a shit job they need to re-define it every 5 years.

'Business development manager'

YOU FUCKING SELL SHIT, YOU'RE NOT DEVELOPING ANYTHING AND YOU'RE SURE AS FUCK NOT AN EXECUTIVE

You can't even use a computer without fucking it up you slimey morons.

Reply #837 Posted: August 07, 2015, 01:50:13 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Is anybody else constantly amazed at the apparent performance difference between seemingly huge and slow trucks vs SUV's?

An anecdotal analysis of pseudo drag races from the lights would have me purchasing a B train over the fucking Santa Fe.

Here's how it goes:

Light turns green.
Concrete truck moves away, SUV driver puts down their phone.
Truck 1/4 of the way across the intersection, SUV driver puts car into Drive.
Truck half way across intersection, SUV driver checks left and right.
Truck 3/4 of the way across the intersection, a tradie in his hiace full of paint is behind the truck. SUV driver takes their foot off the brake.
Truck across the intersection, tradie changing lanes. SUV driver locates and applies 2% accelerator pedal.

At this stage the best thing a car company could do to sell me a car, is not sell cars to fuckwits. The fucking salesman will say "Does 0-100 in 7.4 seconds" "FUCK OFF IT DOES, NO SANTA FUCKING FE DRIVER HAS EVER BEEN 100, WE'RE STILL COUNTING THE FUCKING YEARS UNTIL THEY GET THERE"

And it's not really just SUV's, it's every single car that is shitty, hatch backs, sedans, 300Hp, 6 cylinder falcadore. FIND THE FUCKING ACCELERATOR AND PRESS IT YOU MONG.

You'd fucking love me,  i regularly demonstrate that my kia sportage suv can get of it's arse and nail the boy racer sitting next to me reving at the lights, and prove again that cvt gearbox lets me pull ahead while he fumbles his dildo shaped shifter in his wubaru

Reply #838 Posted: August 07, 2015, 07:41:52 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
MOTHER FUCKING POSTEHASTE.

ordered item Wednesday.. apparently the fucking courier managed to allocate 2 parcels the same tracking number  one was bound for Auckland and delivered same day, the other mine for Christchurch..  now  whereabouts unknown because they cant handle duplicate numbers.

Reply #839 Posted: August 07, 2015, 10:36:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

Sounds like courier just kept it. It should be impossible to allocate a duplicate number, since the things come off of printed stickers. They don't just make one up from the top of their head when they pick up your package. Nor can you apply a physical sticker (with a fucking barcode on it) to more than one package.

Incompetent cunts everywhere.

Incompetent cunts that try to blame someone else for their own failings.

bureaucracy making it easier for incompetent cunts to exist because the whole point of the system is to blame someone else right?

bureaucracy.
Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:36:10 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #840 Posted: August 07, 2015, 08:32:35 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
http://tokipona.org/

Stop the planet i want to get off.....

I say we remove the whole PC and bubble wrap society and let darwinism and survival of the fittest cull off what clearly shouldnt have been more than contents of a contraceptive device

Reply #841 Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:21:27 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!

I say we remove the whole PC and bubble wrap society and let darwinism and survival of the fittest cull off what clearly shouldnt have been more than contents of a contraceptive device

George Orwells 1984 anybody?
Here's a quote.

Reply #842 Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:26:30 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

So you don't like a book that butchers English, but you butchered English in your post?

Let him off the planet boys.

Reply #843 Posted: August 12, 2015, 06:53:31 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

So you don't like a book that butchers English, but you butchered English in your post?

Let him off the planet boys.

Touche, although not to the same extent, its more that the implication of said book talks about butchering the mathematical system as well.

Reply #844 Posted: August 13, 2015, 07:53:33 am

Offline Pyromanik

Sonja LANG invented a LANGuage.

A /new/ language.
Doesn't sound shit at all, apart from the airy fairy objective.

TL;DR
S.LANG makes up new words; Xsannz gets angry.
Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:40:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #845 Posted: August 14, 2015, 07:36:42 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
People that insist their email addresses have capital letters.

Reply #846 Posted: August 14, 2015, 09:33:13 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
To be perfectly honest

You know what really grinds my gears?

The moment I'm in close quarters with a female, I have to fart.

It's like my body thinks "FUCK this will impress her!"

Reply #847 Posted: August 21, 2015, 12:01:04 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
To be perfectly honest

You know what really grinds my gears?

The moment I'm in close quarters with a female, I have to fart.

It's like my body thinks "FUCK this will impress her!"
I advise using the pickup line:
I just shit my pants, can I get on yours?

Reply #848 Posted: August 21, 2015, 12:04:50 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
People that insist their email addresses have capital letters.

I insist my email address is only written in lower case.

Having a capital letter just makes it look weird.

Reply #849 Posted: August 21, 2015, 08:02:43 am