Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Hey codex did you give wildstar a nudge?
I wish :/

Usually around the time "the evaulation" happens.

You know the one.
"I need to go home... I'm having fun, but I need to go. Sadface."

EVALUATION TIME:
"Go home and be bored after a long shit walk then feel crap in the morning? Or continue being in the moment... there's still fun to be had!"

OK, JUST ONE MORE GAIS, then I've got to go.
Yeah I only bring x amount of drinks to places because I try to avoid this :S

Reply #20625 Posted: May 12, 2014, 09:04:18 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Trouble is I find that I enjoy the company, and the drinks are a side effect.
I can usually stay without drinks too (for a while at least)... but then after a bit something bad happens like "oh fuckit, I'll go to the bottley down the road and get a couple more..." etc.

Reply #20626 Posted: May 12, 2014, 09:26:53 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

I played Wildstar during the closed beta., wasn't very impressed at the time.

Reply #20627 Posted: May 13, 2014, 08:53:11 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

I have read a few reviews from the open beta. Seems to be you need to get to lvl 15-20 before the game opens up. Which going from the games like WoW is no real surprise.

I will prob give it a nudge for a few months, the end game and PVP is meant to be really good. Like vanilla WoW good and difficulty.

Reply #20628 Posted: May 13, 2014, 08:55:12 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

I have read a few reviews from the open beta. Seems to be you need to get to lvl 15-20 before the game opens up. Which going from the games like WoW is no real surprise.

I will prob give it a nudge for a few months, the end game and PVP is meant to be really good. Like vanilla WoW good and difficulty.

I played to about lvl 20 and it felt like an MMO from 5 years ago quest wise. No attempt at all to hide the kill 5000 boars or pick up 50 items that despawn after one person collects them type quests. Although I will admit the player housing was pretty cool.

Reply #20629 Posted: May 13, 2014, 09:09:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Gym assessment last night. Put on 2kg of muscle over the past 4 weeks. Prior to that I put on 1.5 kilo of muscle in the previous 4 weeks.

/RiisGymTwitter

Reply #20630 Posted: May 13, 2014, 10:37:32 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Rii is going to be soo muscly!

Reply #20631 Posted: May 13, 2014, 12:34:49 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Rii is going to be soo muscly!

You can only add so much mass to his frame before he will assplode :-P

Reply #20632 Posted: May 13, 2014, 01:09:58 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I played to about lvl 20 and it felt like an MMO from 5 years ago quest wise. No attempt at all to hide the kill 5000 boars or pick up 50 items that despawn after one person collects them type quests. Although I will admit the player housing was pretty cool.

I think expecting any MMO to not have quests that revolve around, kill this, collect that, go there etc is pretty unrealistic. It's really the only way outside of doing group events/dungeons/pvp etc

Reply #20633 Posted: May 13, 2014, 02:14:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I want an MMO that lets me collect all the dildos.

Reply #20634 Posted: May 13, 2014, 02:21:05 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I want an MMO that lets me collect all the dildos.

And using them in group events/dungeons/pvp etc

Reply #20635 Posted: May 13, 2014, 02:36:37 pm

Offline Growler

What's the date for you coming down here.

Reply #20636 Posted: May 13, 2014, 02:49:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

6h of June (Friday - Sunday).

Reply #20637 Posted: May 13, 2014, 02:58:09 pm

Offline Growler

sweet I didn't fuck it up!

Reply #20638 Posted: May 13, 2014, 03:08:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Does that mean you've put in for some time off with Mrs. Growler to come have hang times?

Reply #20639 Posted: May 13, 2014, 03:20:55 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted

I think expecting any MMO to not have quests that revolve around, kill this, collect that, go there etc is pretty unrealistic. It's really the only way outside of doing group events/dungeons/pvp etc

Most other MMOs at least try to hide the kill 10000 mobs quests with some other mechanic and make the quests group friendly rather than having to compete with other players of the same faction.  One of the few things GW2 did right.

Reply #20640 Posted: May 13, 2014, 04:05:35 pm

Offline Growler

Does that mean you've put in for some time off with Mrs. Growler to come have hang times?

I will make an appearance regardless bro. Just depends on how long said appearance will be!

Reply #20641 Posted: May 13, 2014, 05:26:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

how long said appearance will be!

5 seconds  its the norm, then rollover for sleep

Reply #20642 Posted: May 14, 2014, 09:17:10 am

Codex

Good effort, i'd say

Reply #20643 Posted: May 14, 2014, 09:18:20 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Just add a touch of the slippery stuff to make it a 2 stroke mixture.

Reply #20644 Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:19:14 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Dildos?
Dildos!

Reply #20645 Posted: May 14, 2014, 10:24:01 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Oh hai!

Coming up for a breath of ear (haha - I don't even)

On top of workload, also have to start thinking about jobs.

80% international travel, servicing/updating/installing huge industrial machines sounds fun. Anyone have experience with 80% international travel jobs? how'd your relationship go? How long did it take before the glamour and excitement of international travel wore off?

Controls test Thursday. It's this whole other math.

Reply #20646 Posted: May 14, 2014, 12:57:02 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

GL friend! Sounds exciting :3 travel ftw

Reply #20647 Posted: May 14, 2014, 01:07:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

80% international travel, servicing/updating/installing huge industrial machines sounds fun. Anyone have experience with 80% international travel jobs? how'd your relationship go?

Break up with her now if this is what you're looking at.

Also, if you've been told this by your tutors - "you are looking at jobs that could take you here, here, here and here", don't get your hopes up. The marketing spin that is put on degrees and what tutors normally spout are far from the truth.

Coming from someone who produces material with this exact bullshit in order to convince people to take up a degree.

Reply #20648 Posted: May 14, 2014, 01:09:50 pm

Codex

^A sad truth.

Finally

Some people coming to potentially buy couches i've been trying to sell for ages -____-

Reply #20649 Posted: May 14, 2014, 01:50:36 pm