Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
they owe me $7

time to buy a mustang!

Reply #22675 Posted: June 13, 2015, 07:56:06 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Selling my wagon

05 Caldina GT4, 55km, all the bells, transferable warranty with 18 months on it.

Reply #22676 Posted: June 17, 2015, 03:44:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Haha, 55km?

Reply #22677 Posted: June 17, 2015, 04:14:51 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #22678 Posted: June 17, 2015, 09:38:04 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Haha, 55km?

55,000 miles?

That's 55 times the amount of miles I would walk to be the man that falls down at your door.

Reply #22679 Posted: June 18, 2015, 11:02:51 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
The other day I was cleaning up my computer, mostly photos however I came across my old Fraps folder with screenshots and videos from times past. Mostly from a few years ago around the time when I was fired from working at a PC store, which was doing what I loved at the time. I was out of work for about eight months after that, and that was a pretty damn fucking good eight months. Most of that time was spent hanging out online with many people from this community. Playing Minecraft and building some of the most impressive shit I have still even seen on that game. Playing DayZ with the 'Wolfpack' - I had screenshots I should have saved but playing DayZ back then was some of the best gaming times I've had.

I really just wanted to say thanks, even if some or many (I don't come on here often enough to know who else does) don't see it, I kept it mostly to myself but some points especially over that 8 months but also just generally since late 2006 when I joined up on here were pretty tough going as far as I felt. For what it's worth I'm doing pretty well now but gaming has generally taken a bit of a dive over the last 12 or so months, I still play a bit of FIFA and playing a bit of Godus which seems to be a fun game to sink some time into.

Reply #22680 Posted: June 20, 2015, 02:05:02 pm

Codex

love you spork <3

dem mc days

Reply #22681 Posted: June 20, 2015, 04:16:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
hugs for Spork.

Reply #22682 Posted: June 20, 2015, 06:24:44 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.
Love you lots sporko

Reply #22683 Posted: June 20, 2015, 06:51:52 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jobbies for Spork.

Reply #22684 Posted: June 20, 2015, 07:21:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
can feel dem feels :>

Reply #22685 Posted: June 20, 2015, 09:49:30 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Update from the swamplands:

Last night Palmy was in a state of emergency due to flooding.

Me and the lady were due to move in to our new place yesterday but had to put a hold on that. The roof sprung leaks in a bedroom and 2 in the lounge. Luckily our landlord is awesome and has promised to make all required repairs immediately.

Looks like adult life is on the back burner for a while longer.

Reply #22686 Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:04:56 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
So, how close did we the water come to drowning Palmerston North?

You know like, would another 2m or so do it?

Reply #22687 Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:17:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I dunno. I'll ask those people who had their homes ruined over the weekend. They'd have a better idea.

EDIT: Add me to that list. New place is having the roof replaced.

Upside is, had a yarn to the new neighbour we share the driveway with, he's having a guy come in tomorrow to sort out fibre, so we now obviously have his consent and the landlords to go back to getting fibre installed.
Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:55:11 am by Retardobot

Reply #22688 Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:29:12 pm

Offline Growler

Selling my wagon

05 Caldina GT4, 55km, all the bells, transferable warranty with 18 months on it.

Sold.

Reply #22689 Posted: June 22, 2015, 10:44:02 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Selling my wagon

Sold.

why you sell

Reply #22690 Posted: June 22, 2015, 01:08:51 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Selling my wagon

Sold.

why you sell

Cause if he didn't the guy who brought it .. just plain couldn't buy it :P

Reply #22691 Posted: June 22, 2015, 01:10:52 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I dunno. I'll ask those people who had their homes ruined over the weekend. They'd have a better idea.

EDIT: Add me to that list. New place is having the roof replaced.

Upside is, had a yarn to the new neighbour we share the driveway with, he's having a guy come in tomorrow to sort out fibre, so we now obviously have his consent and the landlords to go back to getting fibre installed.

Giz a yell when you are settled in mate, I'll suss you out

Reply #22692 Posted: June 22, 2015, 02:35:10 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

We're unfortunately stuck with Orcon.

We're bringing across my GF's account as we were forced into using them as my GF's old place only had Orcon gear installed (Telecom quoted us $500 to install and other ISP's just flat out turned us down).

Reply #22693 Posted: June 22, 2015, 02:41:27 pm

Offline Growler

why you sell

Cos I wanted something new! I'm driving 500+km a week so felt like a change and saving 40% on petrol while still having fun seemed like a good idea! Gone from 260hp wagon to 170hp hatch, the little Golf is meant to scream, looking forward to it.

Still saving for my mustang though, a few more years and it will be mine.

Reply #22694 Posted: June 22, 2015, 04:16:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

not looking forward to selling my gtb when the time comes T____T

Reply #22695 Posted: June 23, 2015, 05:19:42 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
I'm never selling my MX5. Ever.

Reply #22696 Posted: June 23, 2015, 05:57:40 pm

Offline Obble

• I Posted!
  • Obble has no influence.

Mx5 with a hardtop = best car ever owned.

Reply #22697 Posted: June 23, 2015, 06:30:27 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Reply #22698 Posted: June 23, 2015, 07:05:31 pm

Codex

If I get the exchange i'll be selling my GTB since there isn't much point keeping it with no where nice to store it T____T

a hardtop

wants, so much wants
Friend of mine sold his clipped hard top not long ago for next to nothing because the car itself was written off lol

Reply #22699 Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:17:26 pm