Topic: You tube videos

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Dear Admin

Could I please have my post link header enabled please (notice I said please twice). Its that tool bar at the top of the posting box when you go advanced posting. I cannot post the brilliant and utterly ball bashingly funny You Tubes that will brighten your whole week.

I appreciate your farsightedness and do understand dragging my account out of the muddy crap pits of Hades was a task in itself and any oversight was totally understandable.

Yours sincerely,

Chillifunkhouser II

Posted: January 27, 2013, 04:02:01 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline siamon

• I Posted!
  • siamon has no influence.
Thanks for taking an active interest in wanting to help out and clean up the servers, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but what you are requesting/asking for is just to be an admin pretty much. I would suggest you just fill in the admin application template (and can put it in this post) and get people that you know are active within the GetSome community to put in a good word for you and go from there.

Reply #1 Posted: July 30, 2013, 06:46:18 pm
Envision Web Hosting   Envision Web Hosting
actualtests 70-646   actualtests 70-646
actualtests mcitp   actualtests mcitp
actualtests ccna security   actualtests ccna security
actualtests 1z0-051   actualtests 1z0-051

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #2 Posted: July 30, 2013, 06:48:35 pm

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
Quote from: Dubyateef;1529172
Thanks for taking an active interest in wanting to help out and clean up the servers, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, but what you are requesting/asking for is just to be an admin pretty much. I would suggest you just fill in the admin application template (and can put it in this post) and get people that you know are active within the GetSome community to put in a good word for you and go from there.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?85983-TF2-server-moderator-request

Reply #3 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:09:03 pm
<============]\\\\[============>
                              M E L L C O R
<============]\\\\[============>

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Siamon is on the money.

Reply #4 Posted: July 30, 2013, 07:13:10 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Hmmm Potatoe

Reply #5 Posted: July 31, 2013, 12:31:07 am

Offline Dubyateef

• Game Server Admin
  • Dubyateef has no influence.
What just happened O_O

Reply #6 Posted: July 31, 2013, 09:13:52 am
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Dubyateef

• Game Server Admin
  • Dubyateef has no influence.
Am I being trolled or something? If so, can you do it in a way I understand.

Reply #7 Posted: July 31, 2013, 09:19:39 am
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dubyateef;1529240
Am I being trolled or something? If so, can you do it in a way I understand.

I can't explain it.

Reply #8 Posted: July 31, 2013, 04:32:43 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Welcome to the twilight zone.

Reply #9 Posted: July 31, 2013, 07:32:32 pm