Topic: The forums

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
it has been a bit dead of late.

I blame a lack of Bacon

Reply #25 Posted: July 26, 2013, 08:34:12 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1528954
I blame a lack of Bacon

This will help

Reply #26 Posted: July 26, 2013, 09:18:06 am

Codex

I miss tiwa

Reply #27 Posted: July 26, 2013, 09:24:18 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1528953
Let's all watch this video of the train crash.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/8966326/Excess-speed-likely-cause-of-Spain-train-crash

Intense bro.

See that shit start to pull off the track as it hits that bend.

Speed kills.

Reply #28 Posted: July 26, 2013, 10:00:47 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pitchey;1528944
Off to work Emrico?

Three days off... Wewt!

I'm just going to reply to posts with my less that witty replies to keep the juices flowing around here... Nobanhammer K?

Reply #29 Posted: July 26, 2013, 03:10:30 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I still visit the forums daily, but I mostly lurk.

Reply #30 Posted: July 26, 2013, 03:51:16 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Zarkov;1528927
Steddie Eddie was the only one who remembered my birthday, you cretins.

How could I forget

Reply #31 Posted: July 26, 2013, 03:52:41 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
i had thai last night ,now my arse feels like a japanese flag .....

Reply #32 Posted: July 27, 2013, 08:05:02 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Baldesto;1529003

Trampled on by the might of the USA ?

Reply #33 Posted: July 27, 2013, 08:53:40 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...

Reply #34 Posted: July 27, 2013, 11:30:01 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
creepy

Reply #35 Posted: July 27, 2013, 01:30:21 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

But if the forums die my 24,000 posts will have been for nothing! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply #36 Posted: July 27, 2013, 01:55:51 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
everything dies

forums loss is Reddits gain

Reply #37 Posted: July 27, 2013, 04:25:48 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
This forum occasionally dies.

But it always rises from the ashes, usually with a new name and new sponsor.

Reply #38 Posted: July 27, 2013, 05:18:04 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
But the Berg goes marching on......

Reply #39 Posted: July 27, 2013, 06:21:00 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I am eternal.

Reply #40 Posted: July 27, 2013, 06:39:44 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I got a bottle of Krakken spiced rum.

Neat, very nice, pleasantly surprised.

Reply #41 Posted: July 27, 2013, 09:26:22 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Also......................

Reply #42 Posted: July 27, 2013, 09:26:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

COCKSUCKERS!

Reply #43 Posted: July 27, 2013, 09:27:23 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline hawkwindnz

• Just settled in
  • hawkwindnz has no influence.
Speed the forum page loading time up. Yep, I realise it is quick for a bunch of you, but there is also quite a few that it takes 4-6 seconds to load each page. Makes it excruciating to view these forums. And my pc chair is an upside down unicycle seat.

Reply #44 Posted: July 28, 2013, 01:57:17 am

Offline [∞]MadMike

• Addicted
  • [∞]MadMike has no influence.
Forums been dead for a long time, it just seems to have taken a few of you a lot longer to figure that out than most. It will spring into life when another good game that has some substance to it comes along. with the current crop I cant see that happening in a hurry. nothing has been done on here games wise since Arsey got the arse really, that said most of you cunts were so critical of xSanz for his attempt that no wonder no body has bothered since.

All up it's a pitty because it used to be a pretty cool community back in the IcoNZ days and BF2.

Reply #45 Posted: July 28, 2013, 08:16:56 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: hawkwindnz;1529053
Speed the forum page loading time up. Yep, I realise it is quick for a bunch of you, but there is also quite a few that it takes 4-6 seconds to load each page. Makes it excruciating to view these forums. And my pc chair is an upside down unicycle seat.

Disable avatars and sigs.

Reply #46 Posted: July 28, 2013, 08:41:42 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: '[∞
MadMike;1529055']Forums been dead for a long time, it just seems to have taken a few of you a lot longer to figure that out than most. It will spring into life when another good game that has some substance to it comes along. with the current crop I cant see that happening in a hurry. nothing has been done on here games wise since Arsey got the arse really, that said most of you cunts were so critical of xSanz for his attempt that no wonder no body has bothered since.

All up it's a pitty because it used to be a pretty cool community back in the IcoNZ days and BF2.

Forums have been subjected to worse mismanagement than the Gamerhub effort, and that's saying something.

Xsanz was one example of that.

Templar ran the much busier ICONZ forum part time, with just a couple of mods.

Difference being that they had a clue.

Reply #47 Posted: July 28, 2013, 08:52:44 am

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
here is a little advice : when the waitress at a thai restaurant asks you how hot you would like your meal ,never ever say "same as you would eat" ............

Reply #48 Posted: July 28, 2013, 09:01:40 am

Offline Ezmeat56k

• I Posted!
  • Ezmeat56k has no influence.
Quote from: Baldesto;1529003

Next time just get a lady boy with a smaller wiener , your arse will thank you.
Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:18:05 am by Ezmeat56k

Reply #49 Posted: July 28, 2013, 11:14:06 am