Topic: Racist Douche-bag

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
My hometown of Invercargill has always been a bigot's paradise and it's pissed me off my whole life.
I've love to name and shame this chump so if anyone knows people in Invercargill pass this on.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10904360

Well the internets already found him: Gregory Shuttleworth
Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 07:58:41 pm by Bell

Posted: July 28, 2013, 07:54:55 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
What happened at the end? I'm hoping the driver took him on a max speed off road death trip.

Gregory Shuttleworth Invercargill convicted of pedophilia.

Gregory Shuttleworth takes it up the bum bum.

Gregory Shuttleworth Gorilla sex ordeal.

Reply #1 Posted: July 28, 2013, 08:14:19 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
fuck being a taxi driver

Reply #2 Posted: July 29, 2013, 04:56:49 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Inb4 Gregory Shuttlebutt makes a website listing our personal details and makes up a story that one of GetSome's members assaulted him and took him for a joy ride with the possibility of rape or increased violence.

Reply #3 Posted: July 29, 2013, 09:00:15 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
gregkiwisearch.com

Reply #4 Posted: July 29, 2013, 10:50:20 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Are we really that surprised by this though?

I used to get really annoyed at small-town NZ and their xenophobic attitudes, but nothing ever gets done about it. No one calls anyone out about it. Yeah there will be a media storm in a teacup about this, but it will go away and all across the country it will be quietly forgotten.

Reply #5 Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:00:33 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
It's the same where I come from. People think it's OK to rant racist shit and most of the time you aren't in a position to call them out on it. So it seems OK or acceptable.
Having said that, I do laugh at racist stereo type jokes... Because I'm not an up tight middle aged woman and they are just jokes.

There is a big difference between joking and genuine hateful intent.

Reply #6 Posted: July 29, 2013, 01:13:42 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: Emrico1;1529107
It's the same where I come from. People think it's OK to rant racist shit and most of the time you aren't in a position to call them out on it. So it seems OK or acceptable.
Having said that, I do laugh at racist stereo type jokes... Because I'm not an up tight middle aged woman and they are just jokes.

There is a big difference between joking and genuine hateful intent.

I agree, there is a HUGE difference in cracking a joke in private and telling someone to go back where they belong in a menacing manor to their face (he would be the first to kick up a stink if a Maori told him the same probably).
Turns out the guy is regretful that it happened (whether he was or not is another story), he tried to contact the taxi company to apologize but they wouldn't take his call which seems a bit shit too.
I imagine this isn't an isolated incident, this caught my attention recently:
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/54707234407/american-flag-hijab-wearing-girl-attacked-by-patriotic

Reply #7 Posted: July 29, 2013, 01:52:43 pm

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
doing my bit for google

Gregory Shuttleworth sticks gerbils up orifice
Gregory Shuttleworth sexually assaults car's exhaust pipe
Gregory Shuttleworth erotic monokini pole dancer

Reply #8 Posted: July 29, 2013, 02:45:47 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
This is also good.

Reply #9 Posted: July 29, 2013, 04:37:05 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Saw the first 4 mins...and felt that he was doing quite a good job of standing up for himself, reporters pretty set on hammering him being muslim lol.

Got bored so ended it there

Reply #10 Posted: July 29, 2013, 05:20:11 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"Are you from Nu Zullind".

Fuck I hate kiwis like this.

I'm racist against my own countrymen.

Reply #11 Posted: July 29, 2013, 05:56:56 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I just hate all humans.

What does that make me?

Reply #12 Posted: July 29, 2013, 05:59:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
A humanist.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Reply #13 Posted: July 29, 2013, 06:03:19 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: BerG;1529132
I just hate all humans.

What does that make me?

a misanthrope

Reply #14 Posted: July 29, 2013, 06:04:44 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: Tandoori;1529134
a misanthrope

lol, serious answer.

Misanthropy is the general hatred, mistrust or disdain of the human species or human nature.

Reply #15 Posted: July 29, 2013, 06:08:17 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: mattnz;1529128
This is also good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY92TV4_Wc0

That was pretty awesome, it's plainly obvious that 'reporter' was told to get into an argument about his religion, when he shut her down instantly she really had nothing to fallback on.
That's one of the major problems with not only fox news but all of the 24 hour news channels they create these stupid segments like "spirited debate" where they try and force angry arguments instead of informing people.

Reply #16 Posted: July 29, 2013, 06:14:58 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Isn't this thread about racism?

Reply #17 Posted: July 29, 2013, 07:31:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: deanox;1529137

Go have a mayonnaise sandwich, whitey.

Reply #18 Posted: July 29, 2013, 07:32:43 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
Quote from: deanox;1529137

Yea we'd better stay completely ontopic since GetSome is so busy its needs to be well structured.

Reply #19 Posted: July 29, 2013, 07:47:48 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
Quote from: Retardobot;1529138
Go have a mayonnaise sandwich, whitey.

What? Go get laid or something, stop making assumptions, just shows your own naivety this was a fair question, Islam is not exclusive to one ethnicity, so I asked.
Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:06:58 pm by deanox

Reply #20 Posted: July 29, 2013, 07:59:11 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Shit I'm wet.

Reply #21 Posted: July 29, 2013, 08:44:32 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Guys, guys, Back to the question at hand.

Why is the GetSome logo a rubiks cube

Reply #22 Posted: July 29, 2013, 09:59:10 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1529128
This is also good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY92TV4_Wc0

"The founder of Christianity".

OH WOW.
Fallacies and misdirections. How the US is structured and operated. GG crap news.

THE FOUNDER OF CHRISTIANITY
fucking lolwut.

Reply #23 Posted: July 29, 2013, 10:16:12 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
Quote from: Retardobot;1529146
Shit I'm wet.

Reply #24 Posted: July 30, 2013, 09:27:54 am