Topic: UnRanked

Offline kongkiwi

• Devoted Member
  • kongkiwi has no influence.
OMG all that hard work and my unlocks and rank have gone....oh noes

Posted: October 14, 2013, 02:11:42 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Yep sucks bro ... i had it happen a few times ... when you load into a server and you start getting unlocks flash up on the screen you know its time to find another server.

Reply #1 Posted: October 14, 2013, 02:20:04 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: kongkiwi;1533171

You ranked up from lvl 1?

Reply #2 Posted: October 14, 2013, 04:52:44 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
I noticed a whole bunch of tank unlocks popping up yesterday, what does that mean then?

Reply #3 Posted: October 14, 2013, 05:17:29 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
means that the server is unranked and the points you got for that round prolly wont get added to your score (just from what ive noticed anyways)

Reply #4 Posted: October 14, 2013, 05:29:37 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Oh I see, none of it matters anyway as I don't think all this stuff caries over to the full game anyway.
Hey when does the beta finish, and what are we going to do in the intervening looong days and nights? :(

Reply #5 Posted: October 14, 2013, 06:49:26 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: bigROBOTbill;1533192
Oh I see, none of it matters anyway as I don't think all this stuff caries over to the full game anyway.
Hey when does the beta finish, and what are we going to do in the intervening looong days and nights? :(

I'd be playing the dayZ standalone...

IF I HAD ONE

I'll probably play BF3 or Payday 2 (even though it's a bit av)

Reply #6 Posted: October 14, 2013, 08:12:59 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
Servers seem to be a bit funny at the moment, having trouble joining

Reply #7 Posted: October 14, 2013, 08:39:10 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: bigROBOTbill;1533206
Servers seem to be a bit funny at the moment, having trouble joining

on a completely different note - your friends list is full, I am not being a dick, but I can't accept your request :(

Reply #8 Posted: October 15, 2013, 08:33:32 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: kongkiwi;1533171

Wouldn't worry too much, everything gets reset at the end of the beta anyway, which is tonight

http://bf4central.com/2013/10/psa-battlefield-4-beta-stats-carry-full-game/

Reply #9 Posted: October 15, 2013, 05:18:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity