Topic: Our swiming pool at work.

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
The other day the pool at work broke a pipe in one of the sand filters.  This aloud  the filter sand to go into the pool. 
lucky I spotted this and only about 50 KGs of sand got into the pool before I stopped the pump.
I had to remove the sand from the pool by hand and then remove the remaining 400 KGs of sand from the filter so I could fix the broken pipe. 
It took me a day to remove all the sand from the broken filter by hand.  I removed all the sand fixed the pipe put the sand back into the filter started up all the pumps, 4 in total went home round 7pm Wednesday night looking forward to the stat holiday Thursday, all was great. 
Thursday morning went into work just to check on the pool and FUADH@LJLJK me days another pump had done the same thing only this time it had dumped over half its FN sand into the pool OMG!!
I hate pools now.   :'( :'( :'(     

Posted: February 08, 2014, 08:27:47 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I want a pool at work.

Reply #1 Posted: February 08, 2014, 10:24:36 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
That's why I have a cartridge filter in my pool.

Well it's not, that's because the previous owners of my house installed the pool but what ever.

Reply #2 Posted: February 08, 2014, 12:22:02 pm

Offline Benda

• Just settled in
  • Benda has no influence.
I got rid of my D.E filter cos they are a pain. Never used a cartridge filter but I honestly reckon the sand filters are mostly bulletproof.
I've never had a pipe break, maybe just a run of (extremely) bad luck, faulty parts or a maintenance issue Dumpy?

Reply #3 Posted: February 08, 2014, 12:40:18 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Just leave the sand in the pool IMO, say you are going for the beach feel

Reply #4 Posted: February 08, 2014, 12:41:41 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
That's a big ass pool.

Reply #5 Posted: February 08, 2014, 12:42:20 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
I got rid of my D.E filter cos they are a pain. Never used a cartridge filter but I honestly reckon the sand filters are mostly bulletproof.
I've never had a pipe break, maybe just a run of (extremely) bad luck, faulty parts or a maintenance issue Dumpy?
The pool was put in about 30 years ago and there has not been a lot of maintenance done in that time. 
Just think it was old age. 

Reply #6 Posted: February 08, 2014, 06:28:50 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I'm with Craigor, roll out the beach theme.

Reply #7 Posted: February 10, 2014, 01:38:31 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

I think you just posted in the wrong thread bro. Just FYI.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/index.php?topic=86735.msg1533776

Reply #8 Posted: February 13, 2014, 09:59:00 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!

Nope

Reply #9 Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:45:21 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Nope

I know I know, I'm just teasing :P

Reply #10 Posted: February 14, 2014, 08:18:30 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.