Topic: It's LAN time...!

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Where da games at

emptyquotan

Also what is the logitech thingy for $100.

Reply #150 Posted: August 12, 2014, 07:53:58 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Play them all.
Id still beat you at spilling bourbon over my PC haha  >:(
Sweet post count brah.

Lel nooooob.

You thinking of coming along? Can prob swing by and pick you up on the way.

Reply #151 Posted: August 12, 2014, 08:35:45 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Fredzz

• I Posted!
  • Fredzz has no influence.
Ill pm you.

Reply #152 Posted: August 12, 2014, 08:50:23 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?

Reply #153 Posted: August 13, 2014, 10:58:39 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #154 Posted: August 13, 2014, 12:25:15 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
WHERE IS 8PM TONIGHT? IS IT A PLACE?

Reply #155 Posted: August 13, 2014, 12:31:19 pm

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
getsome.co.nz is the place

just not yet

#lastdaydevwork

Reply #156 Posted: August 13, 2014, 12:33:40 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
WHAT IS THE LOGITECH POWER THING

Reply #157 Posted: August 13, 2014, 12:58:14 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
thePOWERofLOGITECHwillDESTROYeverything

Reply #158 Posted: August 13, 2014, 01:07:40 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

just not yet

#lastdaydevwork

gotta love last minute Dev rush jobs.

How about this - you send me my premium/preferred seating/fuck-im-awesome-get-me-away-from-the-peasants LAN pass and invoice me.

Reply #159 Posted: August 13, 2014, 01:08:18 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
8PM GODNABBIT

Reply #160 Posted: August 13, 2014, 02:33:47 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

just not yet

#lastdaydevwork

Well #dev work is really just #CSSwork, which makes it #yourproblembro.

#readytomigrate

Reply #161 Posted: August 13, 2014, 03:05:13 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
8PM GODNABBIT

Not Good enough.

You have breached my arbitrary Demon SLAs

I will be expecting a formal apology and the payment of financial penalties as stipulated in the Demon Lord contract of gracing you with my Demonic Presence.

Reply #162 Posted: August 13, 2014, 03:32:22 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
8pm.... ;o

Reply #163 Posted: August 13, 2014, 08:39:43 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!

Reply #164 Posted: August 13, 2014, 08:52:51 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
So ticket for lan party is ticket for the whole thing minus special shows?

Reply #165 Posted: August 13, 2014, 09:08:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
How do we secure a seat for the LAN? Is that coming later once we purchase DNZ tickets?

Reply #166 Posted: August 13, 2014, 09:15:14 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
How do we secure a seat for the LAN? Is that coming later once we purchase DNZ tickets?
Your seat is saved on my lap.

Reply #167 Posted: August 13, 2014, 10:20:06 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Your seat is saved on my lap.

Does this seat have true-to-life rumble response along with hydraulics?

Reply #168 Posted: August 13, 2014, 11:13:50 pm

Offline prolax

• Administrator
you will be able to pick your seats later :)

more later than this update

Reply #169 Posted: August 13, 2014, 11:42:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

So who's going to party and who's going to tourney?

Reply #170 Posted: August 14, 2014, 09:12:49 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Party!!!!

Reply #171 Posted: August 14, 2014, 11:12:59 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #172 Posted: August 14, 2014, 12:28:15 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Lookin' good guys!

Reply #173 Posted: August 14, 2014, 03:06:40 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Lookin' good guys!

Yay! prolax nailed the look nicely, and it's starting to come together for the Events stuff which DV & Craigor have made their bitch IMO. I'm loving it, and the whole sticking with SMF as the forum is starting to pay dividends I reckon.

Reply #174 Posted: August 14, 2014, 03:26:27 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!