Topic: GetSome.co.nz | 24/7 NOSHAHR | 200% Tick RECENT HACKER ALERT

Offline Code_Cr1t1kal

• I Posted!
  • Code_Cr1t1kal has no influence.
A hacker has recently ruined an entire game session with a damage hack.
The player even tried to vote kick a player for nothing.
I suggest this player to be banned from the server. Also vote kick/ban isn't helping

ACCOUNT PROFILE
Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/revzboss/stats/1060822013/pc/
Cheatometer: http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=revzboss

Posted: August 08, 2014, 06:31:27 pm

Offline Honiheke

• I Posted!
  • Honiheke has no influence.
Well I'm positive that this guy hacks i have a screenshot of him admitting to hacking well i was explaining to him about this post. i was sticking up for him on the server saying he was'nt a hacker but turns out i was wrong and i know for a fact that theres other hackers on the server which now has just put me off the server i really hope admins will do something about it considering it the only NZ server on BF3 (that i can find anyways) i will upload the screenshot also but i hope i was'nt wrong about the IP thingy that was mentioned in the screenshot my bad if i was wrong

Reply #1 Posted: August 10, 2014, 01:16:30 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Well I'm positive that this guy hacks i have a screenshot of him admitting to hacking well i was explaining to him about this post. i was sticking up for him on the server saying he was'nt a hacker but turns out i was wrong and i know for a fact that theres other hackers on the server which now has just put me off the server i really hope admins will do something about it considering it the only NZ server on BF3 (that i can find anyways) i will upload the screenshot also but i hope i was'nt wrong about the IP thingy that was mentioned in the screenshot my bad if i was wrong

Is your full stop button broken?

Reply #2 Posted: August 11, 2014, 10:17:41 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K