Topic: `Kayne Perma banned me for suggesting a mass RDMer should be slain

Offline QG | UnicornGaming

• I Posted!
  • QG | UnicornGaming is looked down upon.
Well that explains itself and he was attempting quite pathetically to humiliate me by saying that I was crying and that he was twice my age so unless one of the admins actually wants to do their jobs for once and help me at least by talking to Kayne about it then I will find a server where they fucking do their jobs and dont outsource to Australia.

Thanks if there is indeed reason to thank you,
Unicorn

Posted: February 03, 2015, 08:23:37 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
If Kayne is twice your age, and I'm twice Kayne's age...

I feel old.

Reply #1 Posted: February 03, 2015, 09:08:21 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
how can an admin do their job when there is no job to do? there will be more detail than your small and very informative post.
kayne you better give yourself a warning for your behavior.

Reply #2 Posted: February 03, 2015, 09:12:40 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
ummm, someone get this dude a map

'outsource to Australia'

Reply #3 Posted: February 03, 2015, 09:27:58 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Hohoho.

The ban was reduced to a 1day ban instantly. I do forget sometimes that when I type !ban that it automatically does a perm ban. Nothing that can't be fixed within seconds.

But to top that off.

Want3dUn1corn has changed their name to MeinKampfyArmchair.
MeinKampfyArmchair has changed their name to WallaWalla.
WallaWalla is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
WallaWalla has changed their name to TrelFace.
TrelFace is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
TrelFace has changed their name to No Kanian.
No Kanian has changed their name to rekt.
rekt has changed their name to WallaWalla.
WallaWalla is now playing Garry's Mod. Click here to join.
WallaWalla has changed their name to AGS | Unicorn.

I told you. I've been watching.

You Rdm. You then leave the server and come back with a different name. You either get away with multiple single rdm's or you ask admins to unslay you as you aren't sure what you did.

That's why I banned you. Your "strong sense of justice" seems to only occur when someone else kills you. The person you are calling a mass rdmer warned me that you were doing the name changing thing again today. I let it slide until you started saying how useless of an admin I am for not doing anything about him.

So stuff it. Getsome doesn't need a trouble maker like you.

I'll leave it to someone else if they wish to investigate / say more / lock this thread. I've honestly got nothing to hide. My way of being an admin is transparent to anyone that joins the getsome Garrys mod server.

Reply #4 Posted: February 03, 2015, 09:35:45 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Oh snap.....

Reply #5 Posted: February 03, 2015, 09:52:15 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
*Clap Clap Clap*

Reply #6 Posted: February 03, 2015, 10:19:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Want3dUn1corn has changed their name to MeinKampfyArmchair.
MeinKampfyArmchair has changed their name to WallaWalla.

PS: Permban for worst Nazi joke ever.

Reply #7 Posted: February 03, 2015, 11:19:51 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
That was actually the name that made me realise what he was doing.

I then just opened up a conversation with him without sending anything and left it in the back ground.

I wonder if my attitude is too harsh for cheaters / rule breakers, Maybe I should be more polite as to prevent all these threads?

Reply #8 Posted: February 03, 2015, 11:24:19 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator

I then just opened up a conversation with him without sending anything and left it in the back ground.

I wonder if my attitude is too harsh for cheaters / rule breakers, Maybe I should be more polite as to prevent all these threads?

No.. your mellow as.

If you're considered harsh, god help them if I ever decide I actually have the time to be a game admin rather than just a forum admin.

Reply #9 Posted: February 04, 2015, 12:10:02 am

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.
To be fairly honest, its their fault for being dickbags.

Reply #10 Posted: February 04, 2015, 12:51:09 am
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Vote to make ban for 1 month kgo

Reply #11 Posted: February 04, 2015, 12:21:18 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Don't hear me complaining, you do good work.

Reply #12 Posted: February 04, 2015, 03:00:14 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
That was gold

Reply #13 Posted: February 04, 2015, 07:17:16 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
I'm surprised it was only changed to one day haha. To think this guy even applied to be an admin on the server........

Reply #14 Posted: February 04, 2015, 07:42:28 pm