Topic: Servers Suggestion box

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Got a suggestion? throw it here

Posted: April 16, 2015, 09:02:28 pm

Offline gunnest663

• I Posted!
  • gunnest663 has no influence.
I have an idea for a server, make it easy wave 666 by making upgrades more powerful so it becomes easy to win. i would love it as a server

Reply #1 Posted: April 16, 2015, 09:08:20 pm

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!
  • rjhall01 has no influence.
Hi, I found a really fun game mode for tf2. Its called slender fortress and its like slender, but in tf2 and way more fun.
Here is the main group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SlenderFortress
Its really fun to play but I can't find any Australian servers who run it.
This is also the wiki/tutorial for running the plugin :https://github.com/KitRifty/slender-fortress/wiki
Thankyou  :)

Reply #2 Posted: July 22, 2015, 10:00:42 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
It's possible, there could be a reason why you cannot find any servers, because it was something that may not have worked out for those server hosts.

Reply #3 Posted: July 22, 2015, 10:37:10 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Probably because the only people who believe in Slender are 12 year old americans?

Reply #4 Posted: July 22, 2015, 10:39:32 pm

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!

Probably because the only people who believe in Slender are 12 year old americans?
Its not just slender, there's other bosses like weeping angels, grunt and even...shrek.

Reply #5 Posted: July 23, 2015, 05:00:27 pm

Offline Majestic Dragon

• I Posted!
  • Majestic Dragon has no influence.

Its not just slender, there's other bosses like weeping angels, grunt and even...shrek.

Sounds like a FF (Freak fortress) Reskin if you ask me. We do intend on updating the FF2 boss list from what i recall from another post from Gutty, so yea. Is there any other major differences compared to FF and if so what? im interested ;p

Reply #6 Posted: July 24, 2015, 01:11:16 pm
Dragons are my life,
Glad to talk to people and feel free to add me :)

Offline Lil_Turtle

• I Posted!
  • Lil_Turtle has no influence.
Deathrun was fun.
Get the right regulars/admins to go over there and your away with a full server.

Reply #7 Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:23:05 pm
Lik-a sum boooodey

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
I personally wouldn't mind a Jailbreak server, they're popular and in the same genre of "fun" gamemodes you guys host.

The only bad think I can think of is that jailbreak, like TTT, would need admins constantly in order to control the "freekill"
 and "ghosting"

Reply #8 Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:42:24 pm
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Name Loading

• Game Server Admin
  • Name Loading has no influence.
I'd play deathrun if we had a server  :)

Reply #9 Posted: July 28, 2015, 02:18:46 pm
~RIP-Headphone-Users

Offline rjhall01

• I Posted!

Sounds like a FF (Freak fortress) Reskin if you ask me. We do intend on updating the FF2 boss list from what i recall from another post from Gutty, so yea. Is there any other major differences compared to FF and if so what? im interested ;p
Sorry for a bit of a late response but there is a huge difference. You don't actually attack the boss, the only way to defeat them is by getting all 8 pages and escaping or just escaping. There are also other meters like flashlight, blink and sprint. The roulette is also a feature that can screw your game or make it great (no other players, unlimited flashlight e.t.c) Here's some game play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv--EtLdgRQ
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:49:57 pm by rjhall01

Reply #10 Posted: July 31, 2015, 09:44:42 pm

Offline Geoff The Almighty

• I Posted!
  • Geoff The Almighty has no influence.
Bring back the Deathrun server? That stuff was great.

Reply #11 Posted: August 02, 2015, 01:35:49 pm

Offline David

• I Posted!
  • David has no influence.
Replay support would be fantastic!
More MvM maps, too.

Reply #12 Posted: May 10, 2016, 07:52:50 am
~David, your friendly neighborhood human~
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
More MvM maps, too.

Thanks for the suggestions David.

Replay takes up space on the servers, so it is hard for us to be able to do it. I will look into it over the next few weeks.

As for the more MvM maps, are you suggesting more maps for the 30 wave server? or an actual MvM vanilla server with original or custom maps?

Reply #13 Posted: May 10, 2016, 11:01:16 am

Offline David

• I Posted!
  • David has no influence.
More MvM maps, too.

Thanks for the suggestions David.

Replay takes up space on the servers, so it is hard for us to be able to do it. I will look into it over the next few weeks.

As for the more MvM maps, are you suggesting more maps for the 30 wave server? or an actual MvM vanilla server with original or custom maps?
Well, now that you brought it up, both of those sound awesome! (If I had to choose - I'd choose 30wave serv.)

Reply #14 Posted: May 11, 2016, 12:39:59 am
~David, your friendly neighborhood human~
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.