Topic: SGTX

Offline Tendovvi

• I Posted!
  • Tendovvi has no influence.
So, I heard from him that you've banned him for "using an aimbot". Well, honestly he doesn't even have one. If he had, I would have noticed it long ago. I actually played with him today, it never crossed my mind that he'd have an aimbot. I've played with him for a long time, never did I have any suspicion of him hacking. I mean this trick has been pulled on me aswell here: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4638.5

I've been accused of hacking so many times, so I would know if someone was ACTUALLY using an aimbot. You can watch my videos here, it's all straight up no hackin' no lackin': http://www.youtube.com/tendovvi

Yeah, I'm drunk now that's why I'm so defensive, I mean I don't even know this guy that well, but I know forreal that this dude ain't hacking. Give him a damn chance and blame yourselves for being such scrubs and not being able to defeat him. Also thanks for most likely unbanning him in the future, cause thats the shit he deserves.

Posted: May 13, 2015, 02:29:24 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
So let me get this right. Your first contribution to our community (a local New Zealand gaming community) is to post from the opposite side of the world, abusing us while drunk, and calling for us to unban an arrogant little twat who we've banned.

We don't want the likes of you or your friend in our community. Shoo fly and enjoy your permban.

Reply #1 Posted: May 13, 2015, 07:43:02 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I want a purple nameeee

Reply #2 Posted: May 13, 2015, 08:31:24 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I want a purple nameeee

I can arrange that :-P

Reply #3 Posted: May 13, 2015, 09:43:32 am