Topic: I liek mute.

Offline Damon1174

• I Posted!
  • Damon1174 has no influence.
K, so, Hoboneer muted me. Perma.

Name: Damon1174
Getsome trade server (Plaza mesa, I believe).

I have been spamming in the past, my friend finds it halarious and TBH i dont mind it. But, i've received many wanrings and acknowledged them, and tried to calm down a bit. So, recently, in the past few days, I have been doing a bit of spam. I recived a warning or two and stopped spamming after a bit. (Mic spam, btw). Yesterday, my friend Arie came round and he basically stole my computer for a solid 2 hours to spam on getsome, and I recived a warning from that and told him to: "Oi mayte fak off the waffles are ready". Today however, I logged on simply for the purpose of trading, general conversation and to kill as many people as possible to piss them off. I was advertising my trades nicely, not interupting, and getting a few trades. Hoboneer logged on and I SPECIFICALLY ASKED him, if general coinversation (Ie, talking, "How was yer day" ETC) and he said it was fine, so I did a bit of that. I did do it quite a bit later on, and I was muted for "Screaming and being annoying" I acknowledged this, But I was unable to find where I was screaming. I specifially made sure not to spam today, as I came on for the soul purpose of having fun. He perma muted me, which was, in my opinion, a bit extensive. I do understand I have been the annoying 13 year old faggot on the mic before, but Not today, and I just feel that a perma today for not doing much is a bit extensive.

Luv U Hoboneer no homo u no love me also nohomo why.
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:37:22 pm by Damon1174

Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:12:16 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:18:31 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.

Hehe, where do you get all these things Lias?

Reply #2 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:19:07 pm
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Damon1174

• I Posted!
lel. Have I done something wrong on my post? please do tel..

Reply #3 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:19:42 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hehe, where do you get all these things Lias?

I'm just ancient and have spent too much time on the inter tubes

Reply #4 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:30:11 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

A few simple things were missing from your post.. Like spelling and grammar..

Reply #5 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:32:52 pm

Offline Damon1174

• I Posted!

A few simple things were missing from your post.. Like spelling and grammar..

I've seen worse :P. Some of that was purposeful, to make it seem dumb...
Fixed it anyways.
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 04:37:49 pm by Damon1174

Reply #6 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:35:45 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
yes homo

Reply #7 Posted: October 06, 2015, 04:53:43 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Muted 2 times today...4 times yesterday...once the day before...twice on the second, 3 times the day before that...

Enjoy the perm mute! By the way, this is for all GetSome servers as well you are muted on.

Reply #8 Posted: October 06, 2015, 05:18:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I've seen worse :P. Some of that was purposeful, to make it seem dumb...
Fixed it anyways.

"I fixed it anyway". Not "anyways", which isn't actually a word.

But seeing as you fixed it, lets play how many errors I can spot in 60 seconds..

K, so, Hoboneer muted me. Perma.

Name: Damon1174
Getsome trade server (Plaza mesa, I believe).

I have been spamming in the past, my friend finds it halarious and TBH i dont mind it. But, i've received many wanrings and acknowledged them, and tried to calm down a bit. So, recently, in the past few days, I have been doing a bit of spam. I recived a warning or two and stopped spamming after a bit. (Mic spam, btw). Yesterday, my friend Arie came round and he basically stole my computer for a solid 2 hours to spam on getsome, and I recived a warning from that and told him to: "Oi mayte fak off the waffles are ready". Today however, I logged on simply for the purpose of trading, general conversation and to kill as many people as possible to piss them off. I was advertising my trades nicely, not interupting, and getting a few trades. Hoboneer logged on and I SPECIFICALLY ASKED him, if general coinversation (Ie, talking, "How was yer day" ETC) and he said it was fine, so I did a bit of that. I did do it quite a bit later on, and I was muted for "Screaming and being annoying" I acknowledged this, But I was unable to find where I was screaming. I specifially made sure not to spam today, as I came on for the soul purpose of having fun. He perma muted me, which was, in my opinion, a bit extensive. I do understand I have been the annoying 13 year old faggot on the mic before, but Not today, and I just feel that a perma today for not doing much is a bit extensive.

Luv U Hoboneer no homo u no love me also nohomo why.

Reply #9 Posted: October 06, 2015, 05:50:19 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Muted 2 times today...4 times yesterday...once the day before...twice on the second, 3 times the day before that...

School holidays have so much to answer for..

We should just shut up shop for school holidays.. Power the servers down, fire them back up via the ILO/IMM on the first day of school..

Reply #10 Posted: October 06, 2015, 05:51:47 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Damon, im surprised you weren't muted months ago.

Decision seems fair based on even your own explanation, keep pressuring the topic and we will make it a perm ban

Reply #11 Posted: October 07, 2015, 08:31:14 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam