Topic: ARK Survival Evolved: Tamed creatures all killed

Offline Vysarion

• I Posted!
  • Vysarion has no influence.
Okay, so my tribe on the server is Arken Hunters, and we built a base on top of a mountain. I admit our mistake here, and we didn't realize that any building on mountain tops was to be removed.

But i am posting this to talk about How me and all my tribe members where killed by Bloods, and when we logged in All of our Tamed Creatures were nowhere to be seen on the mountain top. They cant have gone aggro and followed any Argens of something, cause some of them were very heavily burdened and encumbered. So they must have been killed. I would like to know whether this was an action from the admins for the mountain top base, or whether Bloods killed them, in which case i wont be too happy :(

Thank you,
Vy

Posted: October 24, 2015, 09:21:03 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
thanks for understanding about the mountain top situation.

As for your base and tames, as far as I know your base was empty and nothing else was around it, not one tamed dino. There was also next to nothing in your base. So I removed the base completely.
The bloods could of been pissed off that the resource they needed was not available and killed you. If you had build elsewhere, their may not of been a problem.  The Ark traders tribe also wanted the resource and complained about your building.
I am not defending their actions, but I was on the understanding that they wanted metal and crystal, and their was none.

Reply #1 Posted: October 24, 2015, 10:34:49 am