Topic: Disconnect - Net overflow

Offline David

• I Posted!
  • David has no influence.

I have disconnected from the Get Some | MvM 30 Wave server a few times now. I am unable to reconnect. Trying to reconnect gives me "buffer overflow" message.

"Disconnect: Buffer overflow in net message"

Screenshot my friend took of the message
http://i.imgur.com/WLsgVun.jpg

Screenshot I took
https://i.gyazo.com/149cc45ebe088b4977f800666af44093.jpg
Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:46:47 am by David

Posted: May 27, 2016, 05:03:42 pm
~David, your friendly neighborhood human~
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The problem is with your buffer.

It's overflowing.

Reply #1 Posted: May 27, 2016, 08:22:56 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
The problem is with your buffer.

It's overflowing.

Spacemonkey super detective on the case

Reply #2 Posted: May 27, 2016, 08:29:20 pm
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
this usually happens when you are in an area of the map you shouldnt be in

Reply #3 Posted: May 28, 2016, 11:48:23 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Cause of issue found.

Ticket can now be closed.

Reply #4 Posted: May 28, 2016, 12:20:27 pm