Topic: TF2 Unban Request

Offline Purple Guy

• I Posted!
  • Purple Guy has no influence.
Game: Team Fortress 2
Username: Purple Carbon
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90220217

Time seeing the notification: 27th May 2017, Late afternoon

Information: From what has happened, my friend that goes to my college uses my account to send me "furry comics", I dearly apologies for his misbehavior, and I will remove privileges to my email from him, please do understand that I would not use the term "Faggot" against any admin or server.    Again, I apologies dearly

Thank you for your time.
Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:37:40 pm by Purple Guy

Posted: May 28, 2017, 04:11:08 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Banned by Admin   DarkVirus

Good luck with that...

Reply #1 Posted: May 30, 2017, 09:28:42 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Also reading furry comics deserves a fucking permban.. you sick fuck.

Reply #2 Posted: May 30, 2017, 09:30:38 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Not going to be removed.

Reply #3 Posted: June 02, 2017, 10:39:44 am