Topic: s8 glowing monkey, failed admin

Offline MrScottah

• I Posted!
  • MrScottah has no influence.
So me and monkey got into an argument a long time ago, he got a bit angry, onther things were going on with him, thats fine he admitted it,
then another time he got angry at me, i was asking what was wrong, and he raged at me, i forgave him of it and we forgot about it... we boath agreed on this btw.

then today, i joined the server, and he asked my why i have GetSome in my name,
i said i thought i was going to get moderater/admin, but i wasnt so i would remove it...

he said "scotty, no offence, but your not going to get admin, lol"                                                            [first issue]
i said "why not?"
he said "because of our little incident"
i tried to make excuses so he wouldn't get angry at me again, until i finally said what happened
and that he got angry once, said sorry and then got angry again and took it out on me.
and then, he literally said... "scotty stop being mean to me"                                                                      [second issue]

boom

he started saying "scotty stop talking this convo is over"                                                                                   [third issue]
because he knew i was right, he knew what he did that day.

then he said "scotty if i was admin at the time i would of perma banned you"                                                             [fourth issue]

i said "what reason would you have perma banned me for?"

he dident type for about 15 seconds, then he siad "i have multiple resons"                                       [nice reason there]

so then here is probably the only thing I may have done wrong on this day, i said " monkey, if im doing something wrong, its your job to perma ban me, i dont want to upset the server"

others were saying i was baiting him... even tho i was not intentionally doing that, but i was.             [my fault]

still he had no reson to ban me, he was being mean to me saying i wasnt going to get admin, i explained what happened, he knew he was angry, but him comeback was "stop being mean"
and "this convo is over", just remember that

then i said for the last time, "monkey, i dont want to break rules, if i am, then you have a right to perma ban me"

and then he banned me... not because i was hacking , i know monkey is a master at finding hackers,
not because i was being mean to him in any way shape of form
not that i was mic spamming
not that i was trade spamming.
because his anger is stupid, it was him, and if i hear anything, along the lines of  'he dident say that in this' or ;he dident say this', then your lying.

and they say i shoulden't get admin, he needs anger management classes, for fuck sake.

Posted: August 03, 2013, 12:08:26 pm

Offline Daveyin's Blade

• I Posted!
  • Daveyin's Blade has no influence.
Right well as upset as you are, Glowing Monkey did what was fair.

After what happened I went through the chat and compared it to what you said.
1. You claimed Glowing said the conversation was over before he said that "at the time i would of perma banned you"
2. You never said anywhere that you claimed that you were someone else and you had no idea what he was on about.
3. when Glowing said "stop being mean to me" YOU said and I have photo proof on my steam profile: "Scotty ᴼᴺᴣ :  what are you gunna do? perma ban me? is that what? you perma ban me your screwed mait, i havent done anything wrong"
4. "Scotty ᴼᴺᴣ :  and i cant wait to tell GetSome what you just said "stop it your being mean" is that your" and you say Glowing had no right to ban you.
5. Glowing didn't say "This conversation is over" he said that he was finished with it.

If need be I can find more proof to back Glowing Monkey up cause was SOOO not in the wrong.

Reply #1 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:09:07 pm

Offline glowing monkey

• I Posted!
  • glowing monkey has no influence.
First of all, the argument we got into along time ago went NOTHING like that. We were both on the GetSome TF2 trade server and people were being very disrespectful to you because you were apparently being racist to someone. i could clearly see that you were sorry and you were very upset by everyone picking on you so i interfered. i was not admin at the time, but i still tried my best to stop everyone being mean to you. Im still trying to remember exactly what happened after this, but from what i remember a couple weeks after this incident you started denying the fact that i helped you and you started accusing me of calling you bad names. I did get angry at him, just like any other human being would have, he turned on me. All i was trying to do is be nice to him.

Secondly, the argument today started off by me asking why he had the "GetSome" tag on his name, from what i've seen only admins have this tag on the GetSome server. I'm not 100% sure if only admins are allowed to use it, but from what ive seen the only people that have it on their name are admins.

Scotty has been using inpropper language on me and he has also been lying. Therefore i DID have a reason to ban him.

He clearly lied when he said something on the lines of "this is not my account, i was given it and i don't know about our argument?" at the start of our argument today, he then went on to agreeing that we had a fight a few months back, this clearly states that he lied to me.

He was using inpropper language towards me today, saying this like "you have anger issues" and stating that i am not a normal person...

I do have images to prove he said these things, if you would like to see these i would be happy to share them with all of you.

He also kept taunting me, telling me i should ban him and that i would be "screwed" if i did ban him, i think this was very immature and childish of him.

Personally, i think i made the right choice and i should not be punished. I made this correct decision because he was clearly lying to an admin. he was being disruptive to the server and he was rude to me.

Mellcor and kruz also know about the incident that happened a few months ago, they both helped back then. (sorry to bring you two into this...).

Thanks guys, have a great day!

~Glowing Monkey

Reply #2 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:09:25 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
The only person that can deside if you get admin Is Osiris.  So if he Dident approach you about this then you probably won't get admin it is his decision and no 1 else

Reply #3 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:21:36 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
TL;DR

Reply #4 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:26:20 pm

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
  • Mellcor is looked down upon.
most of this was apparently in the chat about 10:30-12:00, so yea LOGS

also it did annoy me scotty that you assumed you were getting admin just cos you put an app in but as far as i know ur allowd to use the GetSome tag

Reply #5 Posted: August 03, 2013, 01:37:58 pm
<============]\\\\[============>
                              M E L L C O R

Offline MrScottah

• I Posted!
the first post, number 1, wrong, ut Was him that said that, and 2 i did say, if you understand what i read, and monkey no i dident say you wernt healping me, i was happy that you were.

mellcor i dident actually assume i was going to get admin, i dont know why i even said that.

but still, monkey you did start this, by saying why did i have GetSome in my name, and that im not going to get admin, lol

you can tell just by the lol that you were making fun of me, i dident start this you did.

and the weirdest thing, is that you still havent stated why you said "scotty stop being mean to me" as a comeback for saying that you got angry at me, i know your     post states you were offented by it, and im sorry, but was  stop being mean, really a proper admin appropriate comeback?

yes i know i lied, but i wasnt lying about not aimbotting or wallhacking or nit using trade mods, i was pretending to be someone else, and as i stated before, was to prevent anger from deteriating.  and offencive launguage? i said you were angry, i think language is f*** and c*** f****** h********
so yeah, if i dident get picked on my an admin taunting the guy who was only trying to help, them this wouldent of banned me, wouldent of made me vey upset, woul
of not completly blew my chances of admin, and humiliated me. and remember mr.log viewer, look whi started it,and look who tried to prevent it

Reply #6 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:46:53 am

Offline MrScottah

• I Posted!
you said you banne me for offencive language and lying right, those two tings happened RIGHT at the start, go ahead check the logs.

and you waited ages to ban me, yes i was taunting you, and that was the resin why, i wasnt breaking rules from that.

so there is proof that you banned me for taunting you, the chat even said "stop it your asking for it" stop what taunting?
you dident ban me fir that, and you cant change your mind! you would of banned me at the start for doing thise things, lying and 'language'

you couldent contain yourself from past anger, and that i want an apology for. that was not a reson to ban me, you were boasting your power over me, just lime you said " lol your never going to get admin" .

thank you

Reply #7 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:59:48 am

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
Quote from: MrScottah;1529424
mellcor i dident actually assume i was going to get admin, i dont know why i even said that.

scotty u said to me imm getting admin soon then i questions you and found out you had send ur redone admin app to the guy who wrote the admin app template so i explained to you he was not the correct person to send it 2, and then later you came on with the tag and questiond you about it and u said you were getting is soon again, dose this ring any bells, btw everything you say on the GetSome server is recorded, so yea, stop lieing through your teeth at every1 that tryed to help you.

i know you were never gona get admin cos of your age, i even told you at suggested you post the moderator idea, but frankly i dont want to be nice to you anymore if this is how you treat people that try to help you

was gona say have a good day but i realy dont care

Reply #8 Posted: August 04, 2013, 11:59:15 am
                              M E L L C O R

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #9 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:33:44 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Paragraphs /= sentences.

Reply #10 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:42:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Great to see the English language murdered in front of us like this.

ADMANS FOR EVARYONEZ

Reply #11 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:44:51 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #12 Posted: August 04, 2013, 01:25:00 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #13 Posted: August 04, 2013, 01:26:04 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr4/ddseli/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg
s8 glowing monkey, failed admin

Reply #14 Posted: August 04, 2013, 01:27:54 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Reply #15 Posted: August 04, 2013, 01:28:20 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
This sound like the plot to a movie.

I'm claiming the rights to this.

Reply #16 Posted: August 04, 2013, 02:22:17 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1529463
This sound like the plot to a movie.

I'm claiming the rights to this.
I can see it now...

Glowing Monkey played by Spacemonkey

Reply #17 Posted: August 04, 2013, 02:34:46 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
One day all posts will be spelled like those.

NZ education has outcomes.

Reply #18 Posted: August 04, 2013, 03:53:35 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Calm down children! It will be ok!

Reply #19 Posted: August 04, 2013, 03:54:03 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
DIS FRED INTAFEERZ WIV MY INTANATTINGZ.

Y U DO DIS????????

Reply #20 Posted: August 04, 2013, 04:40:04 pm

Offline Mellcor

• Just settled in
my english must be so bad from the amout of exposure ive had to people mispelling my name
eg:

mellchor
mellcore
malcore
mellcorwe
melkor
melwhore (think this 1 was on purpose)
meelcor
and many others

Reply #21 Posted: August 04, 2013, 08:08:43 pm
                              M E L L C O R

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Mellcor;1529495
my english must be so bad from the amout of exposure ive had to people mispelling my name

What the fuck does that even mean?

Reply #22 Posted: August 04, 2013, 08:36:00 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
KEEP CARM!

Reply #23 Posted: August 04, 2013, 09:22:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

[SIZE=10]OH DON'T YOU START SOME NSA SHIT WITH ME, SHITBIRD.[/SIZE]

Reply #24 Posted: August 04, 2013, 09:35:43 pm