Topic: Mixed Mode Server

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
Can we has one please?

Just add in every combination possible. I am being tired of getting banned from others servers for my stats being too hack like

Posted: February 05, 2013, 07:31:15 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
i would also like to play a server that is all maps, ex packs & game modes

Reply #1 Posted: February 05, 2013, 10:33:48 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Paging lead or venomoose to the thread to make changes which they will tell me to make permanent and I'll forget and have this thread revisited next wednesday after a server reset.

Reply #2 Posted: February 05, 2013, 10:40:39 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
Awesome, yea just add in every map possible and every game mode possible, 32 or 48 player would be fine :) Thanks!

On my searches there are quite a few mixed mode servers, only problem being I get banned because my SPM is over 500 and KDR is too high. The server admins of those servers ban you for either looking like a hacker or being to dominant. Kind of sad really, but it is their server.

Reply #3 Posted: February 06, 2013, 10:22:09 am

Offline [∞]MadMike

• Addicted
  • [∞]MadMike has no influence.
Jordy in disguise?

Reply #4 Posted: February 06, 2013, 12:18:50 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Nah hes legit.

Happens to me too.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=tf0udaoo.evy.png
Mixed Mode Server

32 or 48 player server on 32 player map sizes. Don't want huge fuck off map with low numbers. If server is often full, then look to change to 64 player and large maps.

Reply #5 Posted: February 06, 2013, 01:23:49 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Also leave out CQ maps imo.

Reply #6 Posted: February 06, 2013, 03:07:06 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
Quote from: mycoolcar;1517041
Nah hes legit.

32 or 48 player server on 32 player map sizes. Don't want huge $#@! off map with low numbers. If server is often full, then look to change to 64 player and large maps.

Too right, avoid the huge fuck off maps, doesn't feel right. I would rather go with a 32 player server to start and if it is full often add another mixed server of 48 players. Currently GetSome have a lot of dead servers, so changing them to popular ones couldn't hurt

Quote from: '[∞
MadMike;1517039']Jordy in disguise?
Bro that is one low blow... ouch

Quote from: mattnz;1517054

Not all of them, whole point in mixed server is you play a bit of everything, I don't mind playing a bit of conquest when you are playing a bit of everything else

Reply #7 Posted: February 06, 2013, 03:48:08 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: nevjmac;1517056
Not all of them, whole point in mixed server is you play a bit of everything, I don't mind playing a bit of conquest when you are playing a bit of everything else

I mean Close Quarters, those maps are too small for 48 players, or even 32. Also they're shite.

Reply #8 Posted: February 06, 2013, 04:03:05 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: mattnz;1517058
I mean Close Quarters, those maps are too small for 48 players, or even 32. Also they're shite.

Yes too small for 48 players, but the multi level combat of the train yard one that I don't know the name of was good as.

Reply #9 Posted: February 06, 2013, 04:15:31 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: .osiRiS;1517002
Paging lead or venomoose to the thread to make changes which they will tell me to make permanent and I'll forget and have this thread revisited next wednesday after a server reset.

Paging .osiRis to the admin thread where I posted the configs and even bumped it :p

Reply #10 Posted: February 06, 2013, 05:23:22 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
Quote from: mattnz;1517054

include everything, sometimes i'm in the mood for it, sometimes not. but it IS a nice change of pace. gun master on ziba tower....I SHOULD hate it...but dont

Reply #11 Posted: February 06, 2013, 06:29:49 pm

Offline [∞]MadMike

• Addicted
  • [∞]MadMike has no influence.
^^ Agreed. not much point in having a Mixed mode all maps server and then removing maps to make it a selected maps server.

Reply #12 Posted: February 07, 2013, 12:05:56 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
How about all maps and modes with map voting enabled, that way the players have control over what they feel like playing?
Also would you like single rounds or the standard rounds?

If I include SQDM then those of you who like squading up may, make that, most likely will, get scrambled unless I limit the slots to 16 (which I think sucks :)).

One other thing.... If I configure this will you populate it?

Reply #13 Posted: February 07, 2013, 12:13:21 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

well, not to be harsh or anything, but I see GetSome servers empty....

build it. and they will come.

ASIF are dropping one of their servers on the 11th....so there will be an audience looking

Reply #14 Posted: February 07, 2013, 05:32:03 pm

Offline nzholty

• I Posted!
  • nzholty has no influence.
Will we play it?  Fuck Yeah!!

Maybe make it a single round of each map and push the ticket account up a little so we don't get 5 minute rounds.....My two cents.

Reply #15 Posted: February 07, 2013, 05:43:39 pm
Women like to pretend it is hurting, this is for your ego, remember babies come out of there!
So unless you have a cock as fat as a babies head, stop fooling yourself.

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
Quote from: LeadCollector;1517131
How about all maps and modes with map voting enabled, that way the players have control over what they feel like playing?
Also would you like single rounds or the standard rounds?

If I include SQDM then those of you who like squading up may, make that, most likely will, get scrambled unless I limit the slots to 16 (which I think sucks :)).

One other thing.... If I configure this will you populate it?

All maps with voting is a success!
Single Rounds no point playing 2, unless on rush, but meh.
Hmmm Don't include SQDM, just do team DM? If that fixed the problem its effectively the same thing
And Yes, you make it I will populate it!
And as Holty suggests, push the ticket count up a little :)

Reply #16 Posted: February 07, 2013, 06:26:50 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin

Reply #17 Posted: February 08, 2013, 07:34:56 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I played a bit on it then everyone left.

Reply #18 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:07:06 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
yes you did.... me too :p

Might take a while to get regularly populated.

Reply #19 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:14:07 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Don't give that bad a server!

Reply #20 Posted: February 09, 2013, 10:18:18 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Would like to grab a few rounds on this server if anyone is keen. I haven't played the last 2 exp packs so will be a learning curve for sure.

Reply #21 Posted: February 10, 2013, 08:03:15 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
Sure, set a night, anytime after 7 and any day but Tuesday's and I'm keen

Reply #22 Posted: February 10, 2013, 10:05:58 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
Large maps with small amount of players with 200% tickets is a LOOOONG round :/ with it being only a 28 player map, I would say remove the large maps

Reply #23 Posted: February 13, 2013, 09:58:54 pm

Offline PlatSilver

• I Posted!
  • PlatSilver has no influence.
I was thinking about playing on this server the other night, but I'm not the biggest fan of fast vehicle spawns...

Reply #24 Posted: February 15, 2013, 03:00:55 am