Topic: BF3 TDM Server

Offline iSephful

• I Posted!
  • iSephful has no influence.
Hi all,

I'm new here but I'm just gonna ask anyway, the BF3 TDM Server that's usually pretty popular(I'm a very regular player there) is just becoming spammed full of hackers and whatnot.

If more admins would be able to come online or if !votekick could be implemented, it'd be highly appreciated. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see the hackers gone from the great server.

Thanks,
Seph

Posted: January 31, 2014, 09:14:33 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Thanks for the tip off.
I am in Battlelog most nights, even when not playing so add me to your friends and let me know when there is a hacker on.

Reply #1 Posted: February 03, 2014, 03:59:59 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline MupperX

• I Posted!
  • MupperX has no influence.
Hey Guys,

Your BF3 server is really the only server stil up and running constantly
It is plagued with Hackers
Can we get some control back and regulation to this server?
I don't mind helping out when I'm on if there are some minor admin powers you can bestow upon myself or other trust worthy individuals
At least set up a Votekick PLease!!!!

Reply #2 Posted: May 03, 2014, 09:59:38 pm

Offline LordAxiom

• I Posted!
  • LordAxiom has no influence.
yes vote kick would be nice there are so little admins on one person took at upon himself to use his multihack to try and force the others off the server at one point today there where about 5 hackers 3 on one team and 2 on the other all just battling it out but for us non hackers that play on the server we just become collateral and the server becomes very boring can you please recruit more admins or add vote kick to the server 

Reply #3 Posted: June 28, 2014, 05:15:32 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
That's what happens when you give away a game.

Reply #4 Posted: July 01, 2014, 01:15:45 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>