Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

:( I hope you cracked a rib because you laughed soo much. Not because you fell over and your ribs absorbed the impact.
Hah nah I didn't fall, I got crunched in the pit, was right by the front ;D bruised all over hip bone and under skin all up my side, yummy. Many drugs, such wow.

Reply #18975 Posted: February 10, 2014, 04:07:15 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
massive shoutouts to my main man Riitard, helped a brother out massively with some dope branding for my little photographic venture!
WOOP, check out this shit homies!

https://www.facebook.com/jvsphotographs

Many a blowj deserved for that man, or reps at least.
Very nice

Reply #18976 Posted: February 10, 2014, 06:08:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Hah nah I didn't fall, I got crunched in the pit, was right by the front ;D bruised all over hip bone and under skin all up my side, yummy. Many drugs, such wow.

What did they give you?

I got quoted at my old work for dishing out "opiates are shit" when they loaded me up with some. Didn't have a wow time, at least. Nor did they kill any pain :<

Reply #18977 Posted: February 11, 2014, 08:41:47 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

nothing, took some stuff my mum had laying around, some anti inflams, had some codeine already, and just some profen when it runs out

Reply #18978 Posted: February 11, 2014, 08:47:10 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Is it really wows? I'm skeptical.

Reply #18979 Posted: February 11, 2014, 08:54:55 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Somewhat wows, much butts

Reply #18980 Posted: February 11, 2014, 09:01:23 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
nothing, took some stuff my mum had laying around, some anti inflams, had some codeine already, and just some profen when it runs out

You know that stuff of your mums is most probably for 'women problems' not pain relief

Reply #18981 Posted: February 11, 2014, 11:38:42 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Suddenly, MOOBS!

Reply #18982 Posted: February 11, 2014, 12:25:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

hahaha wasn't prescribed for her, the leftovers from my step dads stash

Reply #18983 Posted: February 11, 2014, 12:31:52 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
:( I hope you cracked a rib because you laughed soo much. Not because you fell over and your ribs absorbed the impact.

A Beard would have prevented all of this.

Source; I have never broken anything in a pit

Reply #18984 Posted: February 11, 2014, 02:11:24 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

How about hearts? have you broken hearts in the pit?

Reply #18985 Posted: February 11, 2014, 02:19:00 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

How about hearts? have you broken hearts in the pit?

Nah, everyone knows that girls don't listen to metal.....

Reply #18986 Posted: February 11, 2014, 03:07:26 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Metal Girls vs Jailbait Raver Girls...... FIGHT!

Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:24:32 pm by Growler

Reply #18987 Posted: February 11, 2014, 03:21:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Considering both myself and Winter are married to Metal Chicks.....

and besides, Raver chicks get scarred when you start singing along to Fucked with a Knife by Cannibal Corpse:

Cannibal Corpse - Fucked with a Knife

Reply #18988 Posted: February 11, 2014, 03:31:53 pm

Offline Growler

Ive seen winters woman, she looks nothing like metal.

Reply #18989 Posted: February 11, 2014, 03:36:31 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

HAHA, yeah my lady listens to a bit of everything to be honest. I def. wouldn't call her a metal chick and she's certainly not made of metal.

UNLESS SHES WOLVER-FUCKING-RINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCHICK SCHICK BUB!

Reply #18990 Posted: February 11, 2014, 04:01:03 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

HAHA, yeah my lady listens to a bit of everything to be honest. I def. wouldn't call her a metal chick and she's certainly not made of metal.

Wait, are you saying Mrs Winter is sometimes Wolverine?!?

How do you deal with the Yellow Spandex and Sideburns?

Reply #18991 Posted: February 11, 2014, 04:10:59 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Wait, are you saying Mrs Winter is sometimes Wolverine?!?

How do you deal with the Yellow Spandex and Sideburns?

Yes.

Reply #18992 Posted: February 11, 2014, 04:15:45 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Considering both myself and Winter are married to Metal Chicks.....

and besides, Raver chicks get scarred when you start singing along to Fucked with a Knife by Cannibal Corpse:

Cannibal Corpse - Fucked with a Knife

I see your "Fucked with a Knife", and raise you a "Stripped Raped & Strangled"

Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped And Strangled (with Tori Amos)

Reply #18993 Posted: February 11, 2014, 04:38:03 pm

Codex

Morning all~~

Reply #18994 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:30:12 am

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #18995 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:39:39 am

Offline Benda

• Just settled in
  • Benda has no influence.
Bacon and eggs for breakfast....good morning!

Reply #18996 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:48:27 am

Offline Growler

BACON!

Reply #18997 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:55:38 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Being given a new camera.... jelly much!!!?

Reply #18998 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:56:23 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

MUTHAFUCKAS!

Reply #18999 Posted: February 12, 2014, 08:56:32 am
Think of me like Yoda,