Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Looks okay, just got banished the other night, looks more rad

Reply #19375 Posted: March 05, 2014, 01:10:12 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Sims style game huh? Never quite got into those.

Reply #19376 Posted: March 05, 2014, 01:31:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
got my copy of southpark on the way

Reply #19377 Posted: March 05, 2014, 01:57:33 pm

Codex

Nah not sims

More like settlers and anno

Reply #19378 Posted: March 05, 2014, 02:46:11 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
huehuehue

Reply #19379 Posted: March 05, 2014, 06:51:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Nah more like sim city from what I've seen.
It does look win.

More like settlers and anno

This.
So tempted to buy, but so little monies.

Went on a Tinder date last night. First one I've been on that didn't end up at either my or her house. Was weird, yet also somewhat nice.

Oasis INSTRUMENTAL Fucking in the bushes
Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:26:31 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19380 Posted: March 06, 2014, 09:05:19 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

lol fuck I hate supporting stuff sometimes, trying to get someone to assume ownership of something they've fucked up is so much harder than it should be

Reply #19381 Posted: March 06, 2014, 10:08:14 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Was working late last night, and turned around at one point when the wash down was happening to this blizzard:

Reply #19382 Posted: March 06, 2014, 10:15:50 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Codex

Was working late last night, and turned around at one point when the wash down was happening to this blizzard:
What are this

Where do you work o___o
Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 11:39:34 am by Codex

Reply #19383 Posted: March 06, 2014, 10:47:02 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
^ that.
Cool photo though.

Reply #19384 Posted: March 06, 2014, 11:07:51 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
{IMAGE}
What are this

Where do you work o___o

I work for Tegel (insert DV chicken jokes here) as a Senior Test Analyst. Part of the fun is late night (after hours) testing of the production hardware in test environments which in this case I had  to do when the washdown of the deboning equipment was being done. Thus the mini white walker storm from the north...

Reply #19385 Posted: March 06, 2014, 11:18:16 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

Thus the mini white walker storm from the north...

So I initially thought you were confused about Star Wars machinery and planet names until I realised it was a Game of Thrones reference.

Then suddenly OMG brain gives me pictures of AT-STs (chicken walkers) dueling it out with white walkers riding gutted tauntuans mid snow storm on Hoth.

Fuck yes epic win.

Reply #19386 Posted: March 06, 2014, 12:07:02 pm

Codex

It was on this day the lord set down upon us with his words of great wisdom, the sun shined into the listeners eyes with the glowing embrace of our lord and savior as he read his final testament to man kind in all its glory "may this light, shineth into your eyes and remind thee, she a hoe, she a hoe, she, a stupid hoe."

Reply #19387 Posted: March 07, 2014, 08:28:43 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Looks okay, just got banished the other night, looks more rad

I am loving banished so far, I'm not good at all. It's a very difficult game and I have struggled to break 100 pop. It's bloody difficult trying to keep all the resources in order and it seems that trading is the easiest way to get pretty much everything.

Reply #19388 Posted: March 08, 2014, 12:46:04 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Also, I am about 200 pages from finishing the first game of thrones book which i started in January. Fuck even though I have seen the whole show so far - this is just such a great read.

Reply #19389 Posted: March 08, 2014, 12:47:43 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Also, I am about 200 pages from finishing the first game of thrones book which i started in January. Fuck even though I have seen the whole show so far - this is just such a great read.

The books are far better imo. I've slowed down now since I've just started the 4th book, It's about different characters...ish. It's still the same writer, obviously, but I want to know what happened with the other characters ;P

I feel there are minor things in the TV show that were left out / changed, that made a big difference.

Spoiler'd because some people might get upset over a tiny spoiler in the first book / tv series

Spoiler :
Prime example is when Bran is in coma-mode, and Cate is sitting by his bed, John snow goes to say good bye..

In the book she says "I wish it was you half dead in this bed" (Or something along those lines.)
In the tv show she just says "I want you to leave".

Minor, I know, but I feel like it portrays the characters a bit too differently.
Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:01:12 pm by `Kayne

Reply #19390 Posted: March 08, 2014, 12:58:16 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Yea, there has definitely been some things I've noticed which were left out in the TV series which also are minor but do add more to the detail of what is happening.

This is the first novel I've got in to in about two years and could not have picked up anything better. Apparently the second book is a bit slower, but oh well.

There is still another book to be written isn't there?

Reply #19391 Posted: March 08, 2014, 01:04:58 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
I found the first book pretty much lined up with everything in the TV show, but gives you a lot more insight (inner monologue) into why the characters did things. Where as I noticed a lot more differences between season 2 and book 2.

Reply #19392 Posted: March 08, 2014, 02:26:11 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Yea, there has definitely been some things I've noticed which were left out in the TV series which also are minor but do add more to the detail of what is happening.

This is the first novel I've got in to in about two years and could not have picked up anything better. Apparently the second book is a bit slower, but oh well.

There is still another book to be written isn't there?

2 minimum.. possibly more.

Reply #19393 Posted: March 08, 2014, 04:29:43 pm

Codex

UGH MONDERRRRR WERRRRR R FOR DERE Y R DUS

Reply #19394 Posted: March 10, 2014, 08:07:12 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Go to Auckland.

Meet girl.

Want to go back to Auckland.

Reply #19395 Posted: March 10, 2014, 10:17:20 am

Offline Pyromanik

Go to Auckland.

Meet girl.

Auckland is almost another cuntry I suppose.

Reply #19396 Posted: March 10, 2014, 11:29:50 am

Codex

Go to Auckland.

Meet girl.

Do it, friend :3

do itttttt

Reply #19397 Posted: March 10, 2014, 12:07:24 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Is your gym membership transferrable.. that is the question..

Reply #19398 Posted: March 10, 2014, 12:34:51 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Codex

The first thing I think of whenever someone says gym is I wonder what badge I can get from there

Reply #19399 Posted: March 10, 2014, 01:12:56 pm