Topic: a good debate - top 10 video game weapons

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;448998
Im sorry but I have to say it:

OLD

Gametrailers.com have already done an article on the top 10 video game weapons of all time

[video]GxSdKF5Fd38[/video]

Reply #25 Posted: June 07, 2007, 11:40:35 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
Thank you tiwa...thats the one. +rep

Reply #26 Posted: June 08, 2007, 02:40:56 pm

henno

Some good memories there

Reply #27 Posted: June 08, 2007, 07:20:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Shit, i was trying to remember who did it.

Wasnt sure if it was GT or IGN.

Reply #28 Posted: June 08, 2007, 07:23:45 pm

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
remember the cerebral bore well.

Other one was the Samurai Sword from Blood and Blood 2. Much fun to be had cutting heads/bodies apart with that. Too bad GTA:Vice City did such a shit job of it when they put it in.

Reply #29 Posted: June 08, 2007, 07:41:53 pm

Offline Graphicus

• I Posted!
  • Graphicus has no influence.
Quote from: Baffled;448320
Flamethrower, GTA.

I second that. I had so much fun with that one. Cops everywhere!! :heheh:

Reply #30 Posted: June 09, 2007, 09:54:33 am

Offline 3N][X

• Just settled in
  • 3N][X has no influence.
shotgun - COD2

Reply #31 Posted: June 09, 2007, 12:45:45 pm

Offline [TBAG] MrFiskIt

• Addicted
  • [TBAG] MrFiskIt has no influence.
actually now that i think about it - the weapon that gave me the best laugh was the laser mine thing in Half Life 1

you put it on the wall and it put a beam across - and if you tripped the beam it blew up.

but the funniest part was one day me and my mates were having a lan game and i stuck one of these things on another players fore head. it was just the most commical thing i have ever seen - he was running around with this laser beam sticking out of his head.

i actually wet myself laughing that day.

Reply #32 Posted: June 09, 2007, 04:30:30 pm

Offline Invisty

• Addicted
  • Invisty has no influence.
Sniper rifle, gears of war.

oh, and the lancer.

Reply #33 Posted: June 09, 2007, 05:17:23 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I always liked the power of Dementation from Vampire: Bloodlines. It made all the dialogue change to madness.

Madness I tells ya!

Reply #34 Posted: March 09, 2013, 10:23:34 am

Offline pix

• Addicted
  • pix has no influence.
What with all the necro thread digging?

Reply #35 Posted: March 09, 2013, 07:50:29 pm
I still call it ICONZ.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Same like necro account posting.

Reply #36 Posted: March 09, 2013, 07:56:45 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline pix

• Addicted
  • pix has no influence.
my account was still live - surprising since I haven't logged on in years lol.

Reply #37 Posted: March 09, 2013, 08:00:05 pm
I still call it ICONZ.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You've been around long enough to know that this is what Tiwa does.
And we love him for it.

Reply #38 Posted: March 09, 2013, 09:17:51 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: pix;1520219
What with all the necro thread digging?

There was a census recently and it is an easy way to get old timers attention.

Now all that needs to happen is a track down of Osty and Poos and it will be like 2006 again

Reply #39 Posted: March 10, 2013, 12:05:38 pm

Offline Pyromanik

You mean Counter-Strike will be cool again?

Reply #40 Posted: March 10, 2013, 12:56:01 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1520261
You mean Counter-Strike will be cool again?

that was 2000 dude

Reply #41 Posted: March 10, 2013, 03:05:38 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

Perhaps I should have specified the "Source" part.

Reply #42 Posted: March 10, 2013, 03:12:52 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1520153
I always liked the power of Dementation from Vampire: Bloodlines. It made all the dialogue change to madness.

So the creator of that Vampire shizzle lives here in Tbilisi, is it some big thing in your world Tiwaking?

Reply #43 Posted: March 12, 2013, 06:56:44 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
The fucking crowbar in HL

My all time favourite, so brutal.

Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:19:28 pm by camy205

Reply #44 Posted: March 13, 2013, 01:02:28 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Halo CE's pistol, the most overpowered handgun EVER

Reply #45 Posted: March 13, 2013, 07:17:32 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
FFS, necro thread got my instant answer, the UT guided nuke is the most unparalleled awesomest weapon ever put into a fps game:

For all you nubs, back in 2000 there was no rival

Would love to know if anyone on here used to play UT back then on the NZ servers, back when FPS was fun and hacking never existed.

Reply #46 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:01:25 am
- badfox

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: oefox;1520643
FFS, necro thread got my instant answer, the UT guided nuke is the most unparalleled awesomest weapon ever put into a fps game:

For all you nubs, back in 2000 there was no rival http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnwzaBu-AQ

Would love to know if anyone on here used to play UT back then on the NZ servers, back when FPS was fun and hacking never existed.

Yeah but it was shit slow, so even a pretty poorly aimed pulse canon shot would bring it down.

I remember we once fired up a server at a lan with instagib all weapons.....

UT99 is still a well potent game.

Reply #47 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:47:23 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
It may have been slow, but that helped control the bloody thing, besides, it was f-ing awesome and had a massive killzone and the sound of it coming was intense

Reply #48 Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:24:19 am
- badfox

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: oefox;1520653
It may have been slow, but that helped control the bloody thing, besides, it was f-ing awesome and had a massive killzone and the sound of it coming was intense

that feeling when you hear the whistling death followed by

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!!!

Reply #49 Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:52:57 am