Topic: anyone here either a tattooist or know one?

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: GhostOfGallipoli;1083018
soooooooo taken waaaay to long but i have committed to this, artist (calen paris) has got the photos and is working on the design now, and hopefully he can fit me in before june

What type of tattoo is June getting?

Reply #25 Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:26:18 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1083043
What type of tattoo is June getting?

Winter themed

Reply #26 Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:43:51 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
but she's a pom (hey where's my easy emoticon box gone?)

Reply #27 Posted: March 12, 2010, 12:58:21 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...

well it took me forever, but it's started now!

Reply #28 Posted: July 16, 2013, 11:23:47 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Reply #29 Posted: July 17, 2013, 06:41:55 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
How will you phap to that when it is on your back, should have put it on your leg

Reply #30 Posted: July 17, 2013, 03:43:16 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
That is my leg.

The tattoo is on my thigh, and I am sitting where the camera is.

Reply #31 Posted: July 17, 2013, 05:39:48 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Got some Sarah Ulmer thighs going on there.

Reply #32 Posted: July 18, 2013, 07:26:09 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Not actually me.

Reply #33 Posted: July 18, 2013, 06:13:46 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1528720
Not actually me.

but you still fap to it right?

Reply #34 Posted: July 20, 2013, 12:01:18 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Did it hurt this much?

Reply #35 Posted: July 20, 2013, 01:38:18 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
jesus fucking christ . what a fucking twat . did he think they wouldnt hurt .cant believe the tattooist actually reasoned with him , i would have left the numpty with a half finished one.

Reply #36 Posted: July 20, 2013, 02:18:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
#whitekidproblems

Fuck, he reminds me of that kid from that show Alphas with autism.

Reply #37 Posted: July 20, 2013, 02:44:37 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
if you think thats real......

Reply #38 Posted: July 20, 2013, 11:56:33 pm

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.
Just got home from another 2 hour session adding a lot more colour and shading :)

Will up some pics a bit later when i have a shower etc.

Reply #39 Posted: August 01, 2013, 03:40:20 pm