Topic: 7 year old boy... omg.

Offline imported_Anxiety

• Addicted
  • imported_Anxiety has no influence.
A seven-year-old boy has been filmed going on the rampage at a popular zoo in Australia, killing rare reptiles and feeding live ones to a crocodile.
Footage from the security cameras at Alice Springs Reptile Centre caught the child smiling as he killed a total of 13 animals.

During his 30-minute spree, he was seen hurling the animals over the security fence into the crocodile enclosure.

Zoo officials described the boy's actions as "unbelievable".

They are considering suing the parents as the boy is too young to be prosecuted.

'Difficult to replace'

The attack happened on Wednesday morning after the boy entered the zoo by jumping over the security fence and evading sensor alarms.

Over the next half hour, he bludgeoned some of the animals to death with stones and hurled others over the two fences surrounding the crocodile enclosure.

At one point, he tried scaling the outer enclosure himself to get to "Terry", the 11ft (3.3m) saltwater crocodile.

A turtle, four Western blue-tongued lizards, two bearded dragons, two thorny devil lizards and the zoo's 20-year-old goanna were among those killed.

Zoo director Rex Neindorf said many of the animals were rare or mature and would be difficult to replace.

"The fact a seven-year-old can wreak so much havoc in such a short time, it's unbelievable," he told Reuters news agency.

Mr Neindorf said the boy had "clammed up" when questioned by police.

As children under the age of 10 cannot be held accountable for their actions in the Northern Territory, the zoo would be seeking to take action against the parents.

"We'll be looking at suing the parents, who were supposedly in control of him at the time," he said

this kid is seriously f****d up

Posted: October 05, 2008, 07:45:21 pm

Offline Ambushed

• Just settled in
  • Ambushed has no influence.
Must of been the parents fault, how would you do that.

Reply #1 Posted: October 05, 2008, 07:49:24 pm
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateline=1300155162C[/SIGPIC]

Offline MaDc0W

• Devoted Member
  • MaDc0W has no influence.
kick his f@#ken ass.....

and the parents too....

Little sh|t needs a good belt round the ear and my size 11 up his arse

Reply #2 Posted: October 05, 2008, 08:09:07 pm
Quote from Kaiio "I don't want dildos tho, send me KFC thing, if I get a dildo my Mum and Dad would go nuts at me."

Offline whitehayd

• Addicted
  • whitehayd has no influence.
Wow and I thought 2 year olds were little shits. If I was his dad, I would seriously give him a belting, even if it is against the law!!!

Reply #3 Posted: October 05, 2008, 08:13:06 pm

Offline MaDc0W

• Devoted Member
  • MaDc0W has no influence.
the little pr|ck wouldnt be bale to sit down for a month if i got hold of him

Parents need a holiday somewhere nice too... community service perhaps

Reply #4 Posted: October 05, 2008, 08:31:47 pm
Quote from Kaiio "I don't want dildos tho, send me KFC thing, if I get a dildo my Mum and Dad would go nuts at me."

Offline painkill3r

• Just settled in
  • painkill3r has no influence.
I'm still wondering how a stupid 7 year old got passed security? I mean, if they were that precious...nevertheless the boy and the parents must be punished, but also the Zoo for being so fail @ security.

Reply #5 Posted: October 06, 2008, 12:15:29 am

h++p://kakastain.mybrute.com

Offline TACO

• Just settled in
  • TACO has no influence.
What on earth drives a 7 year old to do something like that?

Reply #6 Posted: October 06, 2008, 12:40:47 am

Offline Ambushed

• Just settled in
  • Ambushed has no influence.
Quote from: TACO
What on earth drives a 7 year old to do something like that?

I blame TV.

Reply #7 Posted: October 06, 2008, 12:45:12 am
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateline=1300155162C[/SIGPIC]

Offline AhanaX

• Devoted Member
  • AhanaX has no influence.
I blame TV.

OMG BLAMING TV, TV IS MY FRIEND DON'T BLAME TV LOL :D

Reply #8 Posted: October 06, 2008, 12:48:49 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I wonder whatever happened to this kid. He disappeared like smallpox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Springs_Reptile_Centre
On 1 October 2008, a 7-year-old boy attacked animals in a zoo at the centre. The boy, whose name was not released, was accused of breaking into the zoo while it was closed. He was captured on surveillance video, after jumping a fence at the rear of the zoo.[6]

13 animals were killed, including a 20-year-old 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) Spencer's Goanna,[11][12] a turtle, Bearded Dragons, and Thorny Devils.[13] Some of the animals were bludgeoned with a rock, and thrown over the fence to feed Terry, a 11 feet (3.4 m) 200 kilograms (440 lb) Saltwater Crocodile.[14]

The attacks lasted 30 minutes. The boy refused to cooperate during interrogation after he was caught by the police.[14] He was able to break in without tripping the alarm system,[15] and was reported to be expressionless during the rampage.[16] The animal species lost are said to be difficult to replace.[14]

Reply #9 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:12:27 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I blame computer games.

Zoo Rampage IV

It's an outrage that no one has made that game yet.

Reply #10 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:31:45 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Monkey FPS, swing from tree to tree beating each other with branches and occasionally trowing poo.

That one is free

Reply #11 Posted: January 08, 2013, 02:25:23 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Isn't Cruelty towards animals one of the first signs that someone is going to turn into a serial killer?

Have we euthanised this child yet?

Reply #12 Posted: January 08, 2013, 03:48:54 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1513877
Isn't Cruelty towards animals one of the first signs that someone is going to turn into a serial killer?

Have we euthanised this child yet?

We? as in GetSome? yeah, we did it last week. Right after we coerced that bloke down from the Sky tower.

Reply #13 Posted: January 08, 2013, 03:59:57 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1513879
We? as in GetSome? yeah, we did it last week. Right after we coerced that bloke down from the Sky tower.

Good stuff,

Good with the bad.

Carry on

Reply #14 Posted: January 08, 2013, 04:02:59 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I would have lol if the crocodile ate him.

Reply #15 Posted: January 08, 2013, 04:37:45 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1513886
I would have lol if the crocodile ate him.

I would lol if he stood on a sharp blade of grass and died.. his last vision was his father modelling a mermaid.

Reply #16 Posted: January 08, 2013, 04:53:02 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
i would have thrown the little cunt into the lions den , see how he liked it .

Reply #17 Posted: January 08, 2013, 05:03:17 pm